Septipie See Touch And Taste

Felix stared down at what he saw before him. It was unbelievable, so unbelieving, that He didn't react. Just a second ago, he was smiling and laughing. Now, he didn't even blink. HD kept a poker face with every stage. The event, the drive, the rush, and finally, dead last, the wait.

What was the future? What was to happen? Felix asked none of them. He didn't ask the people he should ask questions to, but him. Not about him, but him.

"Why did you do this?" "How will see you again?" "How will feel you again?" "How will I taste you again." The last one struck him of his emotionless box. It wasn't a question to him, more of a statement.

He always saw Jack's delicate frame, the ways he did things. The why he ran, he chased him around the feild. The way he danced, graceful yet clumsy. The way he laughed, like an echo it bounced from one person to the next.

And he always felt Jack when he was close. He felt his curves and sides. He would brush his hair out for his face and then mess it up again. He felt his hugs, weak but comforting. But his favorite, he felt his kisses. The were light and soft, and often he would mention then Felix's lips tasted salty. He never minded.

But Jack's taste was another story. His taste was something out of this world. It was sweet, like candy, but strong like coffee beans when they kissed. His neck tasted of lavender, and his stomach tasted like fresh cut grass. They smelled like that as well, Felix would wrab his arms around Jack just to get a whiff of the smell in his hair. Cherries. His favorite.

But here he was, only smelling of blood and medical supplies. Tubes connecting his nose to a beeping box. Wires all over him and wearing nothing but a blue sheet.

He couldn't stand seeing him like this.

He wouldn't stand seeing him like this.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be-

And with that, Felix pulled the plug.