Septiplier Pranks

SO, SepticFan34 GAVE ME A COUPLE REQUESTS (NOT COMPLAINING! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK ANYWAY) SO EXPECT A LOT OF SEPTIPLIER!

"It was just a prank babe!" Mark laughs looking at the unamused Jack in front of him. His hair dripping wet on the carpet, a towel loosely hanging off his hip from the rush with Jacks hand on it to prevent further awkwardness.

Not only did he take Jacks clothes, he may or may not have had a little unwanted fun. Right in front of Ken and Felix. What was the most weird was that they enjoyed it fully."The HELL Mark!" Jack yelled throwing his free hand up. Mark only blushed as the towel slipped a bit. "I don't know what you think, but rapping me in front of people doesn't sound like a prank to me!"

Mark had never seen Jack so mad before, but didn't yell back. He actually felt guilty. Ken and Felix just sat there on the couch watching the argument. Jack yelled and screamed at Mark, who was still confused and guilty of what's happening. Jack took a deep breath and slid his hand across his hair and stomping away.

"Just go after him Marki." Felix says popping more popcorn in his mouth. Mark gave him a 'really?' Look. Felix returned with a 'what?' Look. Ken just sat there with Chica.

Jack comes back wearing a T-shirt and some skinny jeans, grabbing his coat on the way out. Mark couldn't help but watch him storm out of the house slamming the door. Mark ran after him, not even getting his coat, and getting soaked the second he went outside. He spotted Jack around the block walking at a fast pace Mark took a sharp turn and ran after him.

Mark ran as fast as he could, catching up to Jack. Jack scoffed and continued walking. "Jack, please. I'm sorry okay? I can't lose you hun." Mark sighed and Jack only rolled his eyes and kelp walking. Mark caught up to him again and flipped him around so he was looking at him.

"Jack, look. What I did was wrong ok?" Mark pleaded. "I shouldn't have treated you like a toy. You're a beautiful, smart, funny boy who deserves better then me in the first place. But you chose me. You didn't want anyone else. Even though boys and girls will line up in a line just for a chance with you, you chose someone like me. And I know, that you are literally the best thing to have ever happened to me. And all I want to say before you go is... I love you to the delps of hell to the moon and back." Mark finishes standing up and turning around to walk away.

"Wait." Jack cries and Mark stops in his tracks and turns around. Jack is looking down shyly and kicking air on the ground. "I-I love you too..." Mark smiles and sheds a tear of happiness. He runs toward him and lifts him up and spins him around. Jack grabs his shirt collar and pulls him in for a kiss. No make out, no grabbing, no rough housing, just love. Lips on lips. The way it used to be.

Mark lifts him up bridal style. A couple people clap from under umbrellas. Jack kissed Marks cheek making him glow with pride over his catch. "You know, there was a reason I fell in love with you that no one else has." Jack said smiling. Mark smiles back. "What is that?" He asks teasingly. Jack told him this all the time, but it still ment the worlded to him.

"Your smile." It was small, but Jack could never say no to his gleaming white smile. It's almost like it was hypnosis. Jack could never get enough. Mark held him close as he walked home with Jack in his arms.