Septiplier Am I Bothering You?

Jack always asked for cuddles. Kissing, snuggles and all things romantic. Mark didn't mind. In fact he enjoyed doing those things with him. It was just, he did it a lot. But sometimes Mark was having a tough time. So much so that he didn't have the patience to deal with Jacks begging and pleading.

Like today.

Mark was playing a game with Bob and Wade when Jack looks in on them. Mark, so consintrated on the game, tight like a wire, snapped. "JACK I DONT WANT YOUR CUDDLES, IM MOT GOING TO DO ANY OF THAT SHIT!" He yelled angerly making him jump from his skin.

Jack burst into tears. "I-I was j-just going to a-ask w-what you w-wanted for d-dinner..." He sobbed running off. Mark felt a wave of guilt hit him right in the chest. He turned back to the game. As Bob and Wade got out of shock, they started to talk.

"Woah, Mark, calm down there bud." Bob said through the headphones. "Yeah Mark, Jack was only-" "Shut up Wade." They both said at the same time. Mark sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Leaving both conversations behind, he got up. He walked over to the couch where the small male was crying, hiccupping every once and a while.

Mark walked over to him, setting his hand on his back, making him squeak and jump. "W-why are you here?" He sniffled and wiped at his nose. Mark reached a hand under the smallers chin and forced him to look at him. "Because I feel bad baby. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just so stressed at the time and I guess I unloaded it on you." Mark planted a kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Jack sniffled, thought about it, and then nodded.

"Oh yeah and spaghetti sounds good."