Got to Play the Part

(i never managed to pick an idea, however, thanks to BuffGrinch1, i have a general idea of where this story can go.)

You would think that staying to get information would be worth it, you'd be wrong.

M/n was, again, tied up. But this time, he was in Krul's room. Damn woman would not leave him alone. Typical. After all, who would want to lose a general that is currently, completely under their command.

However, m/n was mostly known for being a rebel. He would improvise to get out of sticky situations such as this one.

Finally, the door opened and in came Ferid. Fuck life. Krul however, was already in the room, sitting on the edge of her bed staring into m/n's e/c eyes. The blonde vampire smirked over to m/n, having recognized him immediately.

"I see we have the infamous m/n here." Ferid taunted.

"Go stick your fangs up your ass." M/n responded.

"Oh you should be kind to your new family. Dont forget, your brother is with us too."

"My brother is dead. That vampire, is not him."

"Are you sure? He shares your blood." Ferid continued.

"That doesn't mean i think of him as family. He abandoned me."

"Enough, Ferid. Lets not pick a fight with our new guest." Krul spoke up. It surprised m/n that she was actually defending him. He mentally sighed. It was just an act. It had to be.

"Of course, my precious queen." The way he talked to her struck a nerve with him. Ferid was up to something. In all honesty, he'd prefer Krul as his queen than Ferid as his king. Which actually said a lot coming from him.

"So, what are you gonna do with me? Have me kill someone? Let me guess. A human or Ryou, right?" M/n said through gritted teeth.

"Of course not. Something else." Krul replied.

"What would you have me do? Get on one knee and propose?" Stated m/n defiantly, with a hint of seduction to make Krul blush. It actually worked. Krul told Ferid to go fetch Ryou after her face changed back to normal color. As her red eyes turned to him, m/n winked with a mischievous smirk settled in place.

Ferid returned with Ryou, who looked at m/n in longing. M/n glared at him. He definitely made it obvious he wanted nothing to do with Ryou.

"My queen, what should i do for you?" Ryou asked formally.

"I want you to cut him." Ryou looked at her in confusion and slight horror.

"Pardon?"

"Cut m/n, across the neck. Make sure it aint deep enough to kill him." Suddenly, m/n spoke up.

"Oh you perverted sadist. Krul you're sooo~ bad." M/n chuckled darkly. Krul glared at him, clearly pissed off with the way he's acting. "What, you said i would remain human if i joined you. That doesn't stop me from being an asshole. You did bring this on yourself." M/n smirked, knowing he won the battle. And he will soon win the war.

Krul revealed a knife and pointed the handle to Ryou. Ryou hesitantly walked forward and took the knife. He walked back over to m/n and mouthed 'im sorry.' M/n however, didnt pay him any mind. Ryou started to gently drag the knife over his neck, cutting softly. Small amounts of blood dribbled down from the wound.

Krul sighed. She knew she was right. Ryou could never hurt his brother. So she stood up and whispered to Ferid to fetch a nurse. A good one too. M/n would need one.

By the time Ferid returned from yet another journey, Krul had already snatched the knife from Ryou. She approached m/n, letting the knife gleam in the light of the room. She raised her hand up, and swiftly brought it down. Cutting M/n throat deep. The h/c haired male gargled on his blood as Krul ordered the nurse to tend to his wounds.

After around half an hour, m/n's neck was stitched up and bandaged. He would be unable to talk for a while and Krul knew this. The pink haired queen ordered Ferid and the nurse to leave, leaving Ryou, Krul, and m/n alone.

"Now we can make sure you dont try anything." Krul said, darkly. 'fuck you Krul.' M/n thought. Oh how he longed to yell that in her face. But then again, if he ever gets out of these bonds, he could always write what he learn.

M/n lowered his head. His bangs falling into his face, effectively hiding his emotions from view.

However, under those bangs, were his e/c eyes. Staring a head clouded with pure hate. With a hint of cunning mixed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy my dragons and new readers.

I have to tell you guys a story though, you will laugh.

Today, my gym teacher told us to play baseball. I was on the outfield when a left-handed batter came up. I remained on his left so the ball would basically come at me and i could get him out. What i didnt expect, was for the ball to go 90 mph and hit me in the gut. I collapsed on the ground laughing my ass off. Everyone else was also laughing. However, a lot of people saw this coming because out of all of them, i get hurt the most.

This is my life XD