First Attack, First Warning

Its been a few days and m/n hurt like hell. Krul kept him alive, having lesser vampires feed him soft human food. He would have liked to feed himself but apparently he would try to escape. After having the few days to think, he decided he would side with the vampires. But not the way Krul and the others would think.

When released, m/n would steal a piece of paper. He would be given one of the vampire weapons to fight with so he could cut himself and use his own blood as ink.

And speak of the devil. Ferid and Mikaela walked in. Ferid untied m/n and kept him at arms length. Mikaela merely gave him an apologetic glance. 'I dont want your pity.' M/n thought as he glared at the vampires.

~~~~~~ Time skip to the battlefield ~~~~~~~

M/n stared at the battle going on. There was no way he could have found paper back at the vamp's base. Oh man, he wished Guren would be here. And that his squad was not.

"Ok m/n, now's your chance to prove yourself. Kill the livestock." M/n nodded and jumped down. He ran off towards the battle to hopefully find Guren. But he had to be careful. No doubt Krul sent Ferid or Crowley to watch him so he didnt do anything against them.

His fellow soldiers took notice of General M/n and gasped as they noticed he was wearing a vampires uniform. One by one m/n started to cut them down. Their blood stained his clothing and the ground around him in a deep shade of red.

Until Guren was in sight, did m/n stop and run after him. He tackled Guren into the darkness of a nearby building. Guren raised his weapon to m/n especially since he noticed the vampire uniform but m/n held up his hands in a desperate stopping motion.

Guren paused. "General, why are you wearing that uniform?" M/n showed his throat to Guren. So Guren took out a pen. M/n tore a bit of his uniform off and started writing with difficulty due to the texture of the cloth.

Once he was finished, he handed the cloth back to Guren:

'I am going to have to change the plans. I cant watch over Yuichiro anymore. The vampires are my new target. They sliced my throat so that explains why i cant talk. Right now, they are trying to use me as a weapon. So bare with it for a bit longer. Hopefully when i can escape, I'll have information that could win this war.'

Guren stared at m/n. He wanted to so badly voice his concern, but he knew m/n. He wouldnt listen.

"Ok. But try to come back alive." Guren smirked. M/n in returned raised an eyebrow smiled. Suddenly, m/n raised a figure and Guren froze. M/n pressed down on a pressure point and knocked Guren out without Guren being able to react fast enough.

M/n left the building without looking back. Heading back to the vampires was the only thing on his mind.

Krul was waiting for him. Surprised he came back on his own. Krul waved her hand towards m/n as a signal to cuff him once more.

As they all walked back, Krul could tell that was human blood on his once white uniform. She smiled at him, clearly proud that he did not go against her words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I am so so so sorry i did not update sooner. I kept forgetting and then i had work. Then the next two days (last two days) I was resting because of how much pain i was in after working. My palms might be bruised. Well at least it wasnt as bad as three days ago where i could barely stand.

Where i was working, i swear it was like a death trap. So many costumers. XD