Chapter two

Harry Pov

We finally boarded the plane that would take up to New York City my favourite city in the United States. I smiled and breathed in the air of the city that smelled so bad. Fans were everywhere screaming to get our attention. I smiled and waved at as many people as I could even signed a couple things. I watched as Louis shifted through the crowd behind Zayn smiling and laughing at the fans. We had to push about 200 fans out of the way to get to our hotel. We walked into the lobby and Paul went to check us in. He came back with four hotel keys "sorry guys only got four room two of you have to share" I took this chance "I will share with Louis, if that's ok with you" I asked him and he nodded "just like old times" he smiled and I did too. I grabbed the key from Paul and we all walked up to our rooms.

Louis and I have been sitting and watching movies for 3 hours now. I still haven't told him about...well you know. I think I will wait until after our show tomorrow night. While I was lost in my train of thought I didn't realise Louis was standing up "well mate I think I'm gonna head to bed we have to get up early. You coming?" He asked and I nodded getting up and turning off the TV. We stripped out of our clothes (we were still in our boxers) and got in bed. But of course not together, management could not have that. That's why Lou and I can't be like we used to be in public because they are too afraid of the rumours. I turned over in bed to face Louis "are you still awake?" I asked he turned around "yeah I can't sleep" he answered "me either" I said. It was quiet for a second "c'mere" he sat up and gestured for me to come lay with him. I smiled even though he can't see me. I sat up and pushed the covers off of my body and walked over to his bed, he pulled the covers back for me and I got into bed with him. I turned to face him "hi" I breathed "hi" he smiled. Now is the time to tell him I thought. I turned to him again but he had his eyes closed. Wow he fell asleep fast. I'll just wait until after our show tomorrow then.

The next morning we had to get up early and eat breakfast before we would head to the arena we are playing at tonight. Louis and I got up and got dressed then we slowly walked to the elevator. We were so tired and it was too early to be getting up. Ha I can't wait to see Zayn.

Once we reached the boys Niall stood up "finally you two are here I'm fucking hungry- where's Zayn?" I shrugged and walked passed him Louis following me. We sat down next to Liam listening to Niall whine about being Zaynless. We can't eat unless we have all five boys. "Morning boys" Liam mumbled "morning" we both said grabbing the coffee. "Okay boys who wants to wake Zayn up?" Our security guard Paul asked. He was like a father to us though. We all kept quiet because we all know how Zayn is in the mornings. He sighed "fine I'll do it" and with that he turned and headed toward the elevator. We all smiled. Niall plopped down by me "when do you think they will be down?" He asked impatiently I sighed and looked at him "I don't know Niall" I said and he whined. I looked over at Louis to see he was smiling and laughing at something Liam had said. I smiled because I just love his smile it's so beautiful and bright. I just wish he would smile at me like that again.

Finally Zayn and Paul came down. Zayn, looking rather tired and grumpy. "Yay we can eat!" Niall yelled and Zayn gave him a dirty look. A waitress came over and took all of our orders.i could have swore Niall was about to jump out of his seat when he saw his food coming.

Throughout our whole meal, I was sneaking secret glances at Louis and I think I caught him looking at me too! Then Niall had to interrupt by asking us all if we were going to finish our food. He ended up getting all the stuff we didn't finish.

After we ate we went back to our hotel rooms to shower and get dressed for the show that started in 6 hours. I was nervous, not to preform but for what come after the concert. But I have waited long enough I've got to tell him. I've got to tell him tonight.