Chapter Nineteen

Harry Pov

"What if they won't let us come back? No, what if they hate us and punish us so bad-" I rambled to an annoyed Louis "Harry I'm sure they already hate us and we're definitely getting punished" he said with a sigh. I sighed too and sat down. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous" I said "I know Harry" Louis said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my neck, I put mine around his waist. "I'll be there the whole time" he whispered in my ear before he connected our lips.

I kissed back eagerly. "Mhh Harry we have to get going" he said against my lips "don't wanna" I said reconnecting out lips "we can do this later love, come on" Louis said grabbing my hand. I huffed and followed him out the door. We walked down to his car and got in "I don't wanna do this" I said and he grabbed my hand "you'll be fine Harry" he said starting the car.

Once we got there we met with the boys and walked up together "does Simon know we're back yet?" Louis asked and Liam nodded "yeah we told him last night" he said and we walked in silence the rest of the way. I swear I was shaking and sweating "calm down Haz, your fine" Louis whispered running his thumb over my hand before letting go "no, why did you let go?" I asked going to grab his hand again "Harry, we're supposed to be broken up" he said and I sighed. "Oh yeah" I said.

We walked to Simons office and opened the door. I saw Simon right away. He looked angry "hello boys, nice to have you back" he said to Louis and I. We smiled and sat down "well, obviously you are in some trouble" Simon said trying to stay calm. Louis nodded "we know Simon" he said looking up. "What in the hell were you boys thinking?!!" He yelled making all of us flinch. I shrugged "it was a stupid idea Simon, we know that" I said and looked over at Lou, who nodded. "Damn right it was a stupid idea! You risked your careers, and the other boys careers!" He said "I know Simon we're sorry. Ok?" Louis said something flashed through both of their eyes and I could tell this was going to be bad.

"If you knew it was a stupid idea, then why did you do it?" Simon asked, angry but not yelling. Louis shrugged "I don't know" he said quietly. Simon took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Simon, Louis and I aren't even together anymore" I started and I felt like I was going to cry because I didn't wanna do this. I just wanna be with Louis. I looked over to him and he gave me a little smile, telling me to keep going.  I closed my eyes and took a breath "we broke up, too much pressure on us and the band, I have a girlfriend now" I said holding back tears "you do?!" The boys shouted, of course we told them about this but they are playing their part. "Wow, so you boys finally came to your senses?" Simon said with a smile. "Yeah" Louis said getting up "can I leave now?" He asked and I felt guilt pang in my chest "can I go too?" Zayn spoke up. Simon nodded "fine, but I wanna keep Harry here for a minute" he said and I looked up to see Zayn and Louis had already left.

Louis Pov

Everything about this hurt. "Can I leave now?" I asked standing up. I looked over to see Harry just looking at Simon, "can I go too?" Zayn asked and Simon nodded, that's when I flew out of the room. I ran down the hall to the lift. Zayn had ran and caught up to me "hey, are you ok?" He asked catching his breath "yeah, fine" I said getting into the open lift, followed by Zayn. "You know, you don't have to do this Lou" he said and I nodded "I know, but I love him Zi" I said finally letting the tears fall. "Hey, it's ok I'm here for you, when ever you need my ok?" Zayn asked and I nodded "thanks" I said as Zayn pulled me into a hug. The lift doors opened "you wanna come to my hotel room for a while?" He asked "sure, of we could go to mine, I'm all alone now" I said "well, you can stay with me" Zayn smiled. I smiled too "sure, like old times" I said and he nodded.

Zayn and I have been chilling around and watching telly for about and hour before someone knocked on the door. Zayn went to get it "Liam" Zayn said letting him in "hey guys" Liam said sitting down "uh hey Li, what's up?" I asked "nothing, I'm just bored and we don't have a show until next week, so I have nothing to do" he said and Zayn and I laughed. "So Lou, what are you and Harry going to do?" Liam asked "I don't know Li" I said "if things get to hard are you going to...you know?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know. We'll have to see how everything goes" I said and they nodded.

We watched some more telly before Paul came to get us for dinner. We were going out to a Chinese restaurant I guess. The three of us followed Paul out joking around and laughing. I saw Harry at the end of the hallway with a girl, Kendall Jenner. I sighed "you ok mate?" Liam asked and I nodded. Harry looked up at me but I didn't look back as much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I'm going to play my part.

Zayn, Liam and I walked down together and sat by each other in the car. Harry, Kendal and Niall took a different car. "Kendall Jenner? Really Harry?"Zayn questioned. I laughed a little, then for some reason we just broke out into a laughing fit. We laughed all the way to the restaurant, we even got Paul laughing for no reason! Once we got out of the car though we all stopped laughing because we saw Harry getting cosy with Kendall. I ignored it "it's ok boys, let's just go in" I said as we kept walking.

We sat at our table, Niall came and sat down looking at me and smiling. I smiled back and then Harry came and sat down

With Kendall