Chapter Twenty-One

Louis Pov

"Zayn Malik I'm going to fucking kill you" I growled after he dumped his whole bottle of water on my head, I'm literally dripping wet. Him and Liam just laughed while Paul yelled at us from the front. I shook my hair out like a dog and got it all over them making them screech and scoot away "oh come on, it's a little water boys!" I yelled while Liam was taking a video, I hate how he finds this so amusing. I grabbed another water and threw it on Zayn. Zayn yelled, earning another yell from Paul, then I went to Liam who had already put water on me, and dumped it on his pants so it looks like he pissed himself. He yelled extra loud and Paul almost jumped back here "boys shut up!" He yelled as we all broke out laughing.

We arrived at our hotel and believe I was relieved that that dinner was over, I mean Harry and Kendall? That was terrible to watch. I sighed, now thinking about Harry with Kendall and not about the fact, I was dripping with water. "Hey you ok mate?" Zayn asked and I nodded "just thinking" I said looking out the window at all the lit up buildings "thinking about Harry?" Liam asked and I nodded "I hate this stupid plan of his" I said still looking out the window "we know you do, maybe you should tell him" Liam said and I shook my head "it wouldn't make a difference he already found his 'girlfriend'" I said putting quotation marks on the word. "Yeah but maybe he'll change his mind?" Zayn asked "no, I doubt it, but let's not think about that now, we just got back" I said and the other boys looked unconvinced about my sudden mood change, but went with it anyway.

We got to the hotel 15 minutes later, it had started raining so we had to run in to avoid getting wet.

Once we got in we went up to the room Zayn and I were sharing. We got changed since we were still wet from the water bottle issue, then we sat down and waited for the other two boys. We were trying to decide whether to play truth of dare, or just watch a movie. We settled for true or dare, then a movie.

We waited for about 10 minutes for Harry and Niall to come. We were talking about the tour when we heard a knock. Zayn got up and ran to the door, he opened it and a smiling Niall was in the doorway. He walked in Harryless. "Harry went to take Kendall home" he said and gave me a sad smile. I smiled back, even though I was sad. We sat down to wait for Harry, we talked about what the rest of the tour would be like and weather or not Simon would kill Harry and I, then there was another knock on the door, Liam went and got it and Harry walked in. His eyes scanned the room until they landed in me, he walked over and bent down "can we talk?" He whispered in my ear, I nodded and stood up "we'll be right back" Harry said and the boys looked at me funny, I just shrugged.

Harry took me down the hall and stopped and turned to face me "are you ok?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows "yeah, why?" I asked and he brought his hand up to my cheek and creased it "I don't know" he said leaning in and planting a kiss on my lips. It was a nice kiss, no tongue just lips. We pulled away when we heard a door open, it was Simon "shit" I said and I ran to the nearest closet I could find and pulled Harry with me. We watched and waited for Simon to walk past once he did Harry turned to me with a cheeky smile on his face "this is a little ironic isn't it?" He asked and I hit his chest "shut up and let's go back to the room" I said opening the closet door and walking out. But Harry thinking it's so funny stood in the doorway looking around "what are you doing?" I asked with a sigh "Lou, I can't get out, I'm stuck" he said with a laugh "shut up Harry, it's not funny" I said fighting the urge to smile. He walked out slowly wrapping his arms around my waist and looking me in the eye "it was a little funny" he said kissing my forehead. I shook my head and let him back to the room.

"Truth or dare...Zayn" I said "um, truth" he said. I thought for a moment "out of all of us four boys, who would you want to kiss the most and why?" I asked looking at Zayns facial expression. "Liam because he has really pretty eyes" Zayn said and we all laughed, while Liam blushed. "Truth or dare Louis?" Niall asked "dare" I said "I dare you to make out with...Harry right here" he said with a smile and I looked over to Harry, he also had a smile. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Harry. I sat on his lap and connected our lips. It was immediately turned into a make out, Harry moaned and everything, just to make the boys uncomfortable.

Once we pulled away we laughed at the boys faces, they were mixed with shock and discussed, because their best friends practically just had sex in front of them. I just casually got up off of Harry's lap and went to take me seat next to Zayn. "Truth or dare, Harry?" Liam asked snapping harry out of his daze "oh uh truth" he said "damn, I don't have a good one for that" Liam said and took a second to think "oh whatever, do you really love Louis?" He asked and Harry nodded "of course" he said. Then the game went on a while longer until we decided to watch the movie. I cuddled with Harry on my bed while the other three boys laid on Zayns bed.

We watched a movie I had never even heard of, but it was too boring for all of us, so we ended up falling a sleep.