Chapter Six

Louis Pov

The show tonight was amazing like they always are. Liam and I had our water fights, we preformed our songs but something was nagging at me. The look Simon gave Harry and I earlier today, I know it got to Harry and it got to me too. Man, management is going to be pissed. I was walking to my dressing room with Niall now because he was telling me how my fridge has the best food out of all the dressing rooms. Yeah whatever. We walked into the room and I saw Simon sitting on the couch. When he saw me he smiled. "Hello Louis, Niall, are you enjoying the tour?" He asked he both nodded "good. Niall would you excuse us for a moment please?" Simon asked and Niall nodded giving me a 'what did you do' look on his way out. "What's up si?" I asked he sighed and stood up walking over to me "I think you know Louis" he said and I looked down "is something going on between you and Harry?" He asked and I silently nodded. "Damn it" he said under his breath which made me look up "what?" I asked "what's so wrong with that?" I asked again. Simon looked up at me "well, for one thing your both boys and another thing your in the biggest boy band on the planet" he said firmly "so? Most fans already think we're in a relationship" I said and Simon looked at me, if looks could kill I'd be dead. "What about the ones that don't?" He asked calmly "they can get used to it, if they are real fans" I said pointedly. Simon narrowed his eyes. "You can't come out to the world and that's final. I don't give a rats ass if you want to date, just keep it private." He said and walked passed me, out the door.

After my talk with Simon I got dressed into more comfortable clothes and went to find Liam. Trying to avoid Harry so I didn't have to tell him about Simon. Luckily Niall was bugging him so I could slide passed him. I found Liam and Zayn in the game room. "Hey Li can I talk to you for one second?" I asked and he nodded following me out of earshot "what's up Lou?" He questioned "Simon knows, about Harry and I and he's not happy. He just talked to me about it and he told me we have to hide our relationship from everyone and I can't tell Harry about this" I rambled to him and he nodded "you have to though Lou, it's probably going to hurt him but you have to tell him." I nodded "I know" I said and Liam hugged me "it's going to be ok mate" he said "thanks Liam" I said and went to find Harry.

Harry Pov

I wonder where Louis is. I haven't seen him since the show. I went to his dressing room and he wasn't there but then Niall told me he talked with Simon so I assumed the worst. We can't be together. I know it, I can't feel it. I just want to lay down and cry now. I sat down in my dressing room just as Louis walked in. Once I saw him I stood up "hey" I said and he didn't say anything, didn't even make eye contact. I swallowed and he looked up. "Simon talked to me" he said and I nodded "I know" I answered, he came and sat by me "he wants us to keep our relationship a secret from the public" he said "but we can stay together?" I asked and Louis nodded, I smiled "that's good enough for now. But I think we should tell all the boys" I said. And he looked up and nodded then connected our lips.

We decided that we were going to tell the boys when we went out for dinner. We were going to some place in Minnesota. I don't even know what it's called. But when we arrived we all took our seats, I sat next to Lou and Niall who sat next to Zayn and Louis sat next to Liam. Liam whispered something to Louis and Louis nodded. A waitress came and took our drink orders and told us she would be back to take our food orders next.

Once we order our food we made small talk about the tour and our lives until the food came.

Towards the end of the meal Louis and I decided that we should tell them "hey guys?" Louis said they all looked at him with smiles on their faces, I already know Liam and Niall know so we really only have to tell Zayn. "Yeah?" Liam said looking between us "Um well Harry and I are together, as in a relationship" he said and we both smiled and so did they. They all hugged us and congratulated us saying that they would support us no matter what. 

After we left the restaurant we all sat in Liam's hotel room and watched a movie. After the movie Louis and I headed to our room down the hall. We got into bed and laid down, I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him close "I'm not worried about management, you know why?" I whispered in his neck "why?" He whispered back "because your all I need, I don't don't care if I lose my job I just need you. I love you" I said "I love you too Harry, so much" he whispered back before we both fell asleep.