Chapter Twenty-Five

Harry Pov

"Louis!" I called as I followed him upstairs, but before I could grab him a hand grabbed my wrist "don't" was all Zayn said before he went up the stairs after Louis. I furrowed my eyebrows but I didn't move, why wasn't I moving? I need to talk to Louis, but the sensible part of me was kicking in and telling me to leave it alone. I sighed and shook my head, sitting down on he couch, I don't know how I'm going to get him back. I lost him. I let him go.

Niall walked into the sitting room and sat by me "you ok mate?" He asked and I shook my head, silent tears finally making their way out of my eyes. "You know it's going to be ok, right?" He asked giving me his famous Niall hugs, I love his hugs, their warm and cosy. I shrugged my shoulders and buried my head into his shoulder."it will be" he said "I have to get him back, I'll even break it off with Kendall, but I need him back, Ni" I said pulling away from our hug "I don't know Harry, maybe it's not the best idea right now, don't get my wrong, I ship you guys so much, but your both hurting. And I don't like seeing that" Niall said and I nodded "I know but I love him" I said looking up at Niall, "I know Haz, just give it time" he said "now we should get some sleep, got interviews and shows tomorrow" he finished and I nodded following him to the bunks.

Well I didn't get much sleep last night, I couldn't stop thinking about my conversations with Niall and the one I had with Louis. I'm just so fucking confused. Why did I have to fuck it up and push him away? I was more focused on my 'relationship' with Kendall, that I didn't see how bothered he was by this. "Harry time to wake up!" Liam said clapping in my face "Liam, I'm awake" I mumbled "ok, wanna come watch Niall attempt to wake Lou and Zayn?" Liam asked laughing, Louis and Zayn were the hardest to wake up, they loved their sleep. "Mmm, sure" I said getting up and following Liam to where Niall was, poking Louis in the back. "C'mon Lou, wakey, wakey" Niall whispered in his ear, Louis didn't move a muscle "Liam help" Niall said sitting in Louis back, I felt jealousy run through me but I shrugged it off "lick his face" Liam giggled and so did Niall as he leaned down and put his tongue on Louis cheek and licked his face. Louis stirred and and groaned as Niall sat and laughed "leave me the fuck alone" Louis mumbled and Niall just licked him again "the fuck Niall?!" Louis jumped up, shoving Niall off of him, Niall just laughed.

Waking up Zayn was a task everyone hated, we literally did rock paper scissor, and who ever lost had to wake him up, Niall lost of course. He always loses, he sucks at that game. "Goddamn it" he mumbled as he walked up the stairs to wake Zayn. I felt weird being in the same room as Louis and you could cut the tension with a knife, Liam noticed and shifted in his chair. We heard a yell that signalled Zayn was awake and Niall came running down the stairs, Zayn hot on his trail. "What did you do Niall?" Louis asked as Niall ran over to him "he licked my face!" Zayn yelled "now I'm gonna lick his!" He finished leaping towards Niall and taking both Louis and Niall to the ground, they his the floor with a loud thump "Zayn, you wanker!" Louis yelled "ha got ya, Ni" Zayn said "haha sorry Lou" Zayn said rolling off of Louis "yeah, yeah whatever" Louis said and he looked up and we made eye contact, he looked away quickly. That hurt.

Once we were all ready, we had an interview to get to, so Simon sent a car to pick up. our tour manager/security guard, Paul picked us up and took us to the studio where the interview will be.

We arrived and met with our stylists, who got up all ready. Then we waited for the clear to go out and be asked the same questions we get every interview, Simon give them a list of questions to asked, there usually the same. We got the signal to walk out so we all did. Liam went first then Zayn then me, Niall and Louis.

We sat on the couch, that was barely big enough for he five of us. "Boys! It's so nice to finally have you back! The last time you were here, you had just gotten out of the X-Factor" the interviewer said "my name is Tom by the way" he said shaking our hands. "It's very nice to be here again with you today Tom" Liam said with a smile, even though none of us remember ever coming here. "Well boys, we have lots of questions for you tonight" he started off, but I tuned him out, I looked into the crowd, picking out all of the faces and hair colours, until I heard my name "so Harry, your in a relationship with Kendall Jenner, correct?" I looked over at Louis, to see him looking forward at the crowd now, I swallowed, I wanted to avoid this question, this is what makes it official "uh yeah, it's nothing official yet, but we're going out" I said and Tom smiled "well good luck to you" he said and I forced a laugh "thank you" I said looking down and biting my lip. This is going to be a long interview.