Chapter Ten

This song is Larry af

Louis Pov

Once I got into the room Zayn and I were sharing I found he was sleeping so I sighed and went to my suit case to find clothes to sleep in. Of course I didn't have any clean. So I just laid in bed in what I had on.

Tossing and turning was all I did for the passed two hours I have been laying in bed, it was now 1:00am and I have not gotten any sleep. It's because I don't have Harry. So I got out of bed leaving a note for Zayn when he wakes up and I went to the bus. I love sleeping on the bus. It's quiet. So I went to the elevator and went down. Once the elevator stopped I got off and went out the door Harry and I had just came in just a couple hours ago. The air smelled sweet and it was damp with humidity. I walked to the bus and opened the door. But when I walked on there was someone laying on the couch, soft snores coming from their mouth. I immediately knew who it was and smiled. I walked up to him and gave his shoulder a little nudge "Harry" I whispered he groaned and turned to face me, his eyes opened a little the show his beautiful green orbs. Once he saw me he smiled "Lou? What are you doing out here?" He asked, voice full of sleep. "I couldn't sleep" I said and he nodded "me either" he said sitting up. He held out his arms, wanting a hug and I happily wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled into his chest "wanna sleep down here with me?" He asked his voice at a low whisper "yeah that's why I came down here" I said. He laughed and kissed me.

We fell asleep cuddled on the couch in the tour bus, even though we have like 5 perfectly good beds. Then of course the boys had to come on the bus laughing and making a ton of noise but once they saw up sleeping they shut their mouths. They took their seats next to us letting us sleep. They didn't mind if we were together they loved us for who we were and Harry and I loved that. So they would keep it a secret that we slept on the bus together. But they had to wake us before Simon came and bid us a good morning. "Hey guys wake up" Liam said in a hushed tone. Both Harry and I groaned and cuddled closer to each other. I heard Liam sigh and turn to Zayn "your good at this, you wake them up" Liam said and I could practically hear Zayn smirk. I waited for him to jump on us but he never did. After a while though I heard Niall try to hide a giggle and Liam gasped. I was going to open my eyes to see what they were doing but before I could I felt something freezing his my skin and my clothes were wet. I heard Harry shriek and jump up. I know what Zayn did and I'm going to kill him. I looked up at him and it looked like he was trying not to laugh. The others were rolling around on the floor, laughing. "Dick" Harry mumbled and Zayn burst out laughing, that's when I pounced off the couch, catching Zayn by surprise, I jumped on him and we landed on the floor. I smiled and put my hand in his hair and ruffled his hair around ,asking him scream "Lou?! No stop!" He said while laughing. I laughed and rolled off of him, by now we were all dying of laughter. Nobody noticing Simon come in.

Harry Pov

My clothes were soaked and I was cold but we were having so much fun that I didn't even care. Zayns hair was all over the place. None of us noticed Simon clear his throat. "Boys!" He said making us all go quiet and look up at him. "What's going on in here?!" He yelled we all looked down "well?" He asked noticing that Louis and I were wet and Zayns hair was messy and Niall and Liam's faces were red. "We um-we are having a bit of fun" Liam said hesitantly. Simon nodded his head "clean up. We are leaving in 10" we all took a breath of relief. All exchanging looks we stood up and Lou and I went to get into dry clothes while Liam and Niall picked up the pillows we threw on the floor and Zayn fixed his hair.

Once we all cleaned up we got back on the road. Louis and I wanted some alone time so we went back and cuddled on a bed in the back of the bus. We talked about everything and nothing, we laughed and kissed. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" he whispered back. Then I connected out lip in a heated kiss out tongues fighting each other, he got up so we was straddling my waist so he could deepen the kiss. I moaned because his mouth was so warm and I loved kissing him. We didn't notice to sliding door opening and the gasp that came from Simon "what the hell?!" He yelled and we pulled apart and Louis flew off of me onto the floor. Simon had grabbed him and pulled him off of me. I whimpered as I saw him hit the floor, he looked up at me telling me he was ok. We both looked at Simon and he was so angry, I could see it in his eyes "what the hell are you boys doing?!" He yelled. He both looked don not able to say anything. I closed my eyes trying to block the tears, this it it I thought, he's going to make us break up right here. "We were kissing" I said quietly, my voice cracking. Louis reached up and grabbed my hand but I shook it off. He looked hurt but Simon was right here. He tore his hand away and looked down, I felt bad, I wanted to grab his hand now. "Will it happen again?" Simon asked angerly. I shook my head "no sir. It won't" I said and looked at Louis as he got up off the floor and walked out of the room. Simon gave me a nod and walked out after Louis. I wanted to cry so bad but I stopped myself. I just laid down on the bed. I think I just ruined my relationship with Louis Tomlinson. The one I love so much. I fucked it up and now I have to fix it.

Louis Pov

Real Harry? What happened to not caring about management? I walked out of the room pissed and sad. I had tears running down my face. He practically just ended our relationship. I ran into Liam on the way out once he saw me he knew. He wrapped his arms around me and let me cry silently into his shoulder. "It's going to be okay Lou, I promise you and Harry can work this out. You love each other" he said into my ear but I didn't hear anything. I just cried into his shoulder as Simon walked out of the bus.

I don't know how long I cried but I woke up on the couch with my head on Liam's shoulder and it was dark in the bus. I looked up to see Liam asleep. I looked over and saw Harry looking at me his eyes shining like he'd been crying. "Lou" he choked. I sighed "Harry" he got up from where he was sitting and sat down by me. "I didn't mean to say what I said to Simon" he whispered to me trying not to wake Liam. "Then what did you mean?!" I asked in a loud whisper. "I- I was just...surprised and...scared of what he was going to do. I don't want to break up. I really don't want to break up. Please!" He said tears rolling down his face. I sighed and looked at him "I don't either Haz. But I hate hiding" I said and he sighed "I know, but you love me don't you?" He asked and I nodded "yes, I do" I said. "Then can we please give it another shot? I really don't care about management I'm just scared of Simon. I'm so sorry. Please?" He asked "I love you"he whispered "I love you too. We can keep going just please don't take management so seriously. Ok? Our love can be stronger than them" I said and he laughed, tears streaming down his face as he nodded. I smiled and connected our lips.

We went to bed at like one in the morning because we stayed up talking. We shared a bed because fuck Simon, out love is stronger than him. And I fell asleep knowing that.