Chapter Twenty-Eight

Louis Pov

The tour is ending in a week, that means we have a week to figure out why the hell we're going to do. We all really want to leave modest! but we have no idea what to do. "We could burst in all guns blazing and shoot em out!" Niall said and we shook our heads "really Niall?" Liam asked his smile disappeared "was only joking" he said and I rubbed his back "I thought it was a good plan" I whispered in his ear, he turned to me and smiled "thanks" he laughed. "We could just tell Simon we want out" Liam said "but it doesn't expire for another year!" Harry said "I got it" I said and they all looked at me "we could all leave individually, like one at a time until we're all gone" I said and they looked surprised "that's a really good idea!" Liam said "don't look so surprised" I said rolling my eyes "I'm not surprised, love" Harry said kissing my shoulder. I smiled at him "thanks" I said with a laugh.

"Who's gonna leave first?" Niall asked "I will" Zayn said "then I will" Harry said "Lou, you come after me" he finished "Liam you can go, then Niall" I said and everyone nodded. "But we can't all go at once, we have to wait a while in between" I said they all nodded.

Zayn left yesterday. The whole world is freaking out, they keep saying it's the end of One Direction. Not really, it's the end of modest! management. They've announced out hiatus. That's when Harry leaves, then I go, then Liam and Niall. I don't know what will happen from there, maybe we'll start a new chapter, maybe we'll come back. I don't know what we'll do.

Three months later

"Zayn this new album is sick!" I said "thanks mate!" He said putting his arm around my shoulder, we were all in London, in Harry and I's new apartment. One Direction is still on a hiatus, we don't know if we're coming back, Zayn decided to go his own way, Harry got a movie deal and Liam is starting a solo career, Niall pick up golfing and me, I don't know what I'm going to do, just chill I think. Harry and I decided that we won't come out yet. We're not ready yet, but time will come.

"Lou are you going to help me?!" Harry yelled from the doorway "yeah!" I yelled walking through the kitchen with Zayn and Niall on my tail, they were hungry and Liam's not here yet. I helped Harry carry the groceries in and put them away. "Thanks love" he said kissing me, I smiled and ran my hands threw his short hair, I miss his long hair but I'll get used to this.

Harry was making dinner while the boys and I watched some football. It was like old times, we don't hang out much anymore, we've all been busy. "Dinners ready!" Harry called and we all ran to the kitchen "my god slow down you animals" Harry said with a laugh.

We all got our food and sat down to eat, talking about our lives now. "I hope to go on a tour sometime next year" Zayn said "it's gonna be different"  "I'm making new music, I don't know, I'm going to try it out" Liam said "this movies is going to be good" Harry said "I'm going to work for Americas got talent" I said and Harry smiled. "I'm going to miss this" Niall said "what do you mean?" Liam asked "well by the looks of this, we're not coming back" he said and we all sighed "we don't know yet Ni" I said and he nodded "I just hope we do." He said and we all nodded.

After dinner we cleaned up and put a movie in. "Do you have popcorn?" Niall asked and I nodded "yeah in the pantry" I said and he got up to go make some. He came back with three bowls and handed them out to us, Harry and I shared one, Liam and Zayn shared one, and he got his own, of course Niall.

We all fell asleep at like 2:00am, after our fifth movie.

I woke up with Niall jumping on me "wake up Tomlinson!" He yelled and I groaned "get off, Horan" I said and he laughed laying down on top of me, felt Harry move to smack Niall in the back "Harold!" He yelled "shut up Ni and go back to bed" he mumbled, sleepily. "Fine then, Mr.Grumpy!" He said rolling off me and into the floor, accidentally landing on Zayn "NIALL FUCKING HORAN!!" He yelled and Niall quickly scurried off him and ran "well I'm up" I said getting up. "Mmm, no come back to bed with me" Harry said, pulling me down, I sighed and laid down and cuddled with him.

We finally all got up and Harry made us breakfast, we sat around laughing and having fun.

We were finally happy...