Chapter Nine

Harry Pov

We had a show tonight. It started in like 10 minutes. I was watching as our team hooked a mic on to Louis pants. I know I shouldn't make it so obvious since we are supposed to be 'broken up' but I couldn't help it because he's just so hot. I mean who wouldn't want to stare at him. He caught me looking and raised and eyebrow I looked down and blushed making him laugh."alright boys show time!" Simon came out and yelled I gave him the death glare, seriously if looks could kill he'd be long gone. Thankfully he didn't notice. So here we were walking on stage to the deafening screams of the fans we have all grown to love so much. I looked over at Louis one last time to see he was laughing at something Zayn had said (p.s if you haven't noticed this takes place before Zayn leaves) I smiled because I love his smile. We started the first song and went on from there.

Louis and Liam were having a water fight when they 'accidentally' got water on me. I gave them both a dirty look and dramatically rubbed the water off, they both rolled their eyes and continued. When we got to Little Things, my favourite we all sat down on the steps of the stage and sang. Niall and Louis always joke around during Over Again making me jealous. God I hate that we have to hide our relationship. I wish I could mess around with him during shows like the boys do without getting in trouble with management.

Once the show was over we were all hyper because of the rushes we all get. So we went back to the hotel and ran around the halls laughing and probably getting complaints from the people above and below up but we didn't care. We were all playing tag and of course I was 'it'. My goal was to catch Louis because he was the fastest out of all of us. I was chasing him all over the halls "slow down" I whined and he just laughed. Finally I caught him "caught you" I whispered in his ear     He sighed "yeah I guess you did" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then we connected our lips. We stayed like that until we heard a voice yell "oh come on! Who's it?!" Niall yelled and we both giggled and blushed as Louis raised his had "me, stupid" he said and ran after Niall making me laugh.

We all got tired of running after each other so we all settled in Liam's room to watch a movie but we never really watched it. We ended up having a popcorn fight. We are so childish but I love it. "Hmm I'm tired" Liam sighed and we all nodded getting up from our placed on the floor. We all said our goodnights and headed to our rooms. Louis and I walked into ours and immediately fell on the bed,tired. We got under the covers and cuddled together, then we fell asleep.

The next morning

Did I mention that I really hated hiding mine and Louis relationship from Simon and our team? Well I do. I really do. I can't even sit next to him at breakfast and they are getting us separate hotel rooms and the next tour stop. Louis has to share with Zayn and I get my own. I sighed. I hate this. We were just checking out of our hotel and getting on the bus for our next concert tonight in Iowa. It's safe to say I was in a shitty mood. I just wanted to hug Louis but I could not do that because Simon was just in the other room. I laid on the couch, thinking. Until I felt someone sit on the couch with me, I looked up to see Louis with the same facial expression as I do. "Hey" he huffed with a small smile "hey" I said looking down at my hands "I'm sorry of this is hurting you Haz. As much as I hate to say this I'm going to" he said and my stomach dropped. Is he breaking up with me? "If this gets to hard on you just tell me and we can end it. Ok?"he asked and my eyes widened "I don't want to end it. Ever" I said and he smiled giving me a quick peck on my lips. Oh how I missed that. "I love you ok?" He said and I nodded "I love you too" I said and he got up before Simon could see us. I sighed again and laid back down on the couch. I closed my eyes and fell asleep because I was being shook awake. I opened my eyes to meet those bright blue ones I have become to love. I smiled and looked around "we are alone Harry" he said and smirked. I connected our lips before we could say anything. "Wow I missed that" Louis whispered agains my lips and I hummed in agreement reconnecting our lips. It became a total make out session before we had to pull away for air "I hate having to hide. I can't even touch you Harry" Louis said looking me in the eyes "I know Lou I hate it too" I said and kissed him again "but I love you" I said and he giggled "I love you too" he whispered as if we were being watched, well you never know we could be. "We should be getting inside before they start to wonder were we are and come looking" Louis said and I nodded. We got up and walked out of the bus. It was pretty late so not much people were around and he parked in the back so that was easier.

We got our keys and walked to the elevator. We were on the same floor but three rooms apart. I sighed looking at my key "I wish we could at least share a room" I said leaning my head on the back of the elevator. "I know me too" Louis sighed. The elevator stopped with a ding and we exited. I kissed him and we exchanged 'I love you' and went our separate ways. Oh the rest of this tour is going to suck.

Yay two updates in one day!