Epilogue

Harry Pov three  years later. Ps this is going to be really short.

I took Louis to the beach where we had our first date, that was an amazing night, even though we didn't know the hell it would put us through.

"Don't look, it's cheating!" I said to him he laughed "I'm sorry!" He said I covered his eyes with my hands as I guided us along through the sand. "We're on a beach" he said "I know we're on a beach I can feel the sand" he said and I laughed "we're on a beach" I agreed and uncovered his eyes, he opened them and a bright smile broke out on his face. "This is the beach" he said looking over to me, I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him to the picnic I had made earlier "Harry this is a amazing!" He said, his eyes sparkling in the candle light. "Happy Anniversary love" I said and kissed his forehead "Happy Anniversary Haz" he said kissing my lips. We sat down and ate. One Direction broke up about a year ago, we came out, Liam and Zayn made solo albums, Niall is a pro golfer and I do movies here and there but mostly hanging worth Lou, when he's home, he travels with AGT (Americas got Talent).

After we ate, we ditched our shoes and walked along the beach. We stopped about halfway through the walk "Haz what's up?" Lou asked and I took a deep breath, reaching into my pocket and grabbing out the little box I've had for such a long time. I got down on one knee and Louis gasped "Harry" he said with a smile, I gave him a shaky smile, because if I'm being completely honest, I was nervous as hell.

"Louis, we've been through our fair share of hell in the past, we've had quite a journey together to say the least, but it was all worth it, if I get to be here with you today, and hell  I'm so happy and thankful that you forgave me, I love you so much so...Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me?" I asked and he nodded, tears falling down his face, mine too. I got up and hugged him putting the ring on his finger. "I love you"'he said before he connected our lips.

We got our something great