Chapter Eighteen

Louis Pov

"So mate" Zayn started, sitting down " what did you and Harry do after you ran a way and where did you go?" He asked "um we went to London and just hung around. Trying to stay low" I said. Zayn nodded "what are you going to do about Harry's stupid plan?" He asked and I shrugged "honestly, I don't know Zayn, I just don't wanna lose him you know?" I asked and he nodded "I know Lou but if it hurts you come to me, got it?" Zayn said softly but firmly. I nodded "thanks Zi" I said and he just smiled and hugged me. "Hey lets get some sleep now, yeah? You must be exhausted" Zayn said and I nodded.

I woke up to the blinding sun flowing in through the open blinds on the window. I groaned and looked at the clock 8:15 great. Zayn's probably still asleep. I laid back down but then my phone buzzed "ug" I said as I sat up once again. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. Six texts from Harry, one, who wakes up this early?, two, why is he texting me so much? I opened my phone and called him. It rang twice before he picked up "Louis is that you?" He asked "um yeah, Haz what's up?" I asked picking at the blanket I was using "are you still at Zayns?" He asked "yeah Harry, why?" I asked getting a little annoyed "I was just wondering. I missed you and y wouldn't answer your phone" he said quietly  "oh Haz I was still sleeping" I said and heard him sigh "oh ok, sorry. I'll let you go back to sleep" he said sadly "hey are you ok, love?" I asked, it sounded like something was bothering him. "Are you really ok with this plan thing? Like me having a fake girlfriend?" He asked and I was going to lie to him "yeah Haz, why are you asking?" I asked "because you didn't want to come home with me last night and you seem to be avoiding me" he said "Harry, I didn't come home that night because I missed Zayn and we wanted to catch up, how about you and I have our own day to hang around and watch movies before we deal with management?" I asked hoping he would feel better "yeah, ok. When are you coming home?" He asked "I'll be home soon, promise" I said "ok love you" Harry said "love you too" I said and hung up.

"Hey Zayn, can I take your car home and Harry and I will bring it back later?" I asked the sleeping boy "hmm?" I heard him mumble "can I take your car home?"'I asked impatiently "yeah, yeah whatever, just bring it back" he said sleepily "ok thanks, I will" I said grabbing his keys and putting my shoes on.

Once I got home from work walked up to our flat and unlocked the door to find Harry sitting on the couch, watching tv, cuddling with a blanket. I smiled and decided I would scare him. I tip toed over to the couch, because he was facing away from me it was easier, I went up behind him "is that supposed to be me?" I asked gesturing to the blanket. He jumped so bad he fell off of the couch "fuck!" He yelled as he hit the floor. I started laughing as he realised it was me "fuck you Lou" he huffed "I'm sure you'd like to" I sassed and he gave me a little smile. I walked over to the other side of the couch and held my hand out for him. He grabbed it and I pulled him up and he immediately pulled me into a hug "God I missed you" he said "Harry we were together the whole time in London, you can handle a day away from me" I laughed. He blushed "I now but I still missed you" he said and laughed "it's ok I missed you too, Haz" he looked up and smiled. "So what do you wanna do today? I k kW I have to take Zayns car back to him but we have to lay low. Management still doesn't know we're back yet" I said and Harry nodded "let's just cuddle and watch a movie, we can take Zayns car back later" he said and I nodded.

We put a movie called Jurassic Park, Harry's never seen it. Then we laid on he couch in a spooning position, Harry being the big spoon, he's the bigger person, and me being the little spoon. He buried his face in the crook of my neck "Harry your curls are tickling me" I laughed "good" he laughed lifting his head up and tilting his head so his curls were all over my face "Harry, get them out of my face!" I couldn't stop laughing and I didn't know why. He laughed and moved so he was looking me in the eyes "I love you" he said before he swooped down and locked our lips together "love you too" I said once we broke apart for air. He smiled but went back down for another kiss, this one got pretty heated and led us to the bedroom...

"Love your phones ringing" someone whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes, only to bed met with a very naked Harry. "What?" I asked hearing my phone ringing. I grabbed it "hello?" I asked "hey, where's my car?" Zayns voice echoed from the other end "shit sorry, do you need it now?" I asked "nope, but I will I'm going to meet my mum" he said "ok I'll bring it in a half hour" I said "ok Lou, thanks" Zayn said before handing up. I put my phone down "will you come with, so I can take Zayns car back?" I asked looking over to Harry, he nodded "yup, just let me get dressed" he said and I nodded grabbing my own clothes.

Once Harry and I were dressed, we took Zayns car back. We pulled into his parking lot and found him outside smoking a cigarette. "Hey guys" he said putting the smoke out. "Hey, you should really quite doing that" Harry said to Zayn pointing to the cigarette on the sidewalk "why Louis does it" Zayn said and Harry shrugged. "Here's you car mate, thanks for letting me borrow it" I said handing Zayn his keys "no problem mate" Zayn said "so I'll see you guys tomorrow, we've got that meeting with management" he finished and Harry and I groaned. "Yeah see ya tomorrow" Harry said giving Zayn a little wave. We got into Harry's car "Lou, I don't wanna see management" Harry said watching the cars drive by on the busy road. I grabbed his hand "I know Harry, but we have to" I said and his hand tightened its grip on my hand. He nodded and started the car.

We drove home in silence, Harry's hand never leaving mine. I could tell he was actually scared to meet with them and he has a reason.

Our relationship is screwed