Ch. 1

**Kirstie POV**
I'm sitting in my car outside of the apartment me and my boyfriend Josh share crying. I can't believe I just walked into that. I caught Josh, my boyfriend, cheating on me with some girl who I don't know!

How can he be so careless? It's like he wanted me to find out!

There's only one person I can call right now.

Jeremy.

He and I met during the sing-off a few years ago and we've been friends ever since. I can always run to him when I need a shoulder to cry on and he'll listen to all my problems.

I quickly got out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He says kind of happy to be getting a call from me.

"Hey Jeremy. Umm can I come over? I need someone to talk to." I ask shyly.

"Yeah sure! When?"

"Now. It's kind of urgent."

"Yeah. Just knock before you come in." He says before we exchange goodbyes and hang up.

**Jeremy POV**
At Jeremy's apartment

I just got an unexpected call from Kirstie. She sounded pretty upset. I hope everything is okay. I worry about her all the time.

I hear a faint knock at the door before I hear the door open and the sound of high heels walking across the floor.

"Hey Kirstie!" I greet her with a hug. "What's up?" I ask.

There was a long pause before she spoke up with tears forming in her eyes.

"I walked in on Josh cheating on me with some girl." She managed to say quickly before tears escaped her beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh no! Are you okay? You can tell me anything. Take your time." I say walking her to the couch to sit her down.

"H-how could he d-do that to m-me! I thought he loved m-m-me!" She says burying he head into my chest.

I take her into a hug and rub her back while she cries.

"Everything will be okay, Kit. I'm here if you need anything." I say to her trying to calm her down.

He finally calmed down after a while and took her head away from my chest where my shirt was now soaking wet from her tears.

"Oh Jeremy. I'm so sorry about your shirt." She says laughing.

"It's alright. This is my lazy day shirt. No big deal." I say laughing too.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" I ask nicely.

"I'll make you anything." I say walking to the kitchen with Kirstie following.

"Mac and cheese..." She says quietly.

"Sure thing. Let me change my shirt and I'll make it for you." I say before leaving the room.

"And help yourself to anything in the fridge to drink!" I yell down the hall to the kitchen.

**Kirstie POV**
I walked quietly down the hall to the bathroom which is right next to Jeremy's room.

His door was wide open as he was looking for a shirt to change into. He was standing there shirtless scrambling through his dresser drawers. He has such a toned body. And he so good looking!

Wait! What am I saying to myself!? He's my friend for crying out loud! He wouldn't like me in that way anyways. Ugh!

I quickly but quietly run to the bathroom before he notices me standing there staring at him.

**Jeremy POV**
I finally find a shirt then go back to the kitchen to make Kirstie some food.

About ten minutes later the Mac and cheese was done and we sat at the table to eat. When Kirstie spoke up about something.

"Is it okay if I stay here for a couple of days?" She asks before taking another bite of her Mac and cheese.

"Yeah. Anything for you Kirstie." I say before finishing the food on my plate.

Later that night

Kirstie and I decided to watch the wizard of oz after we ate our food. I look down half way through the movie and she's already asleep.

I pick her up off the couch and carry her to my room to lay her down on my bed.

I put her down and walk back out to go to sleep on the couch when she pulls my arm back.

"Don't leave. Stay here and cuddle with me?" She asks tiredly.

I smile and say, "Sure, Kit." And with that we were both fast asleep in each other's arms. I can cuddle with her every night like this. It's the best feeling in the world.