Ch.18

**Kirstie POV**
we get back to the house and I walk in, right past the guys, and straight to the bedroom. I just feel so guilty about bringing all this to them and Jeremy.

I can't stand to look at them right now. I need to be left alone.

"Babe? Is everything okay? Please talk to me." Jeremy says coming into the room.

"I told you I'm just tired. I want to go to sleep!" I snap.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to talk to the guys out there for a little while." He says.

I stayed silent as he kept looking at me as he left the room.

**Jeremy POV**
I walk into the house after Kirstie did, but didn't see her.

"Where did she go?" I ask the guys.

"She walked right past us to your room." Mitch says.

Of course I walk back there to see what was wrong and if she was okay, but she didn't want to talk and calmed she was tired and just wanted to sleep.

I walk back out the room to talk to the guys and see if they know what's wrong.

"Kirstie okay?" Scott asks concerned.

"I honestly don't know. Since we left the hospital she's been very distant and silent." I say.

"Did you try to talk to her?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah and she said she was just tired and wanted to be left alone." I say.

"Maybe try talking to her tomorrow. I know Kirstie and she's really is just probably shaken and tired from the event that happened earlier tonight." Mitcg says.

"Yeah you're probably right. I'll just let her sleep for now." I say.

We all said our goodbyes for the night and they left and I went back to the bedroom to lay down with Kirstie.

I really do hope she's okay. She's never acted little this towards me before.