Ch.13

**Kirstie POV**
It's finally time for me to go home. I'm waiting for Jeremy to bring back some comfy clothes so I can leave.

Scott's leg is healing well I heard from Jeremy and everyone else and everyone else is also okay too.

I'm just glad no one had life threatening injuries while trying to save me from the psychopath. We are all good and health.

I'm also glad because Josh wasn't able to have his way with me.

"Hey babe I'm back with you clothes!" Jeremy says walking in with a bag with clothes.

"Great! Give them to me so I can be comfy and get out of here!" I day playfully.

"I'm gonna go sign you out while you get dressed I'll be right back." He says leaving the room and then Mitch enters and greets Jeremy and walks towards me.

"How are you Queen?" He asks.

"Feeling better and safer thanks to you guys." I say.

"That's good to hear. At least you have a few weeks to rest up before tour starts." He says.

"Yes true. Very true. Netflix marathon." I say which causes Mitch to laugh uncontrollably.

I go over to Mitch and give him the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you, Mitchie. For helping Jeremy and everything else you've done to help out." I say

"No problem, sis. Anything for one of my best friends." He says.

Then I hear my phone ring indicating I got a text.

I walk over to my phone to read the message and k couldn't believe it.

I drop my phone and the floor and tears begin to fall down my face.

"Kirstie what's wrong!?" Mitch says running over to me.

"What's wrong!?" Jeremy says running in the room to Mitch and I.

"I don't know! She just went to check her phone. Then dropped it and started crying!" Mitch says to Jeremy.

"Oh gosh! Kirstie! What's wrong, babe?" Jeremy asks again.

Still in shock I couldn't speak. So I just sit there wide eyed looking at the phone on the floor.

I can't believe this. Well shit.