Ch.22

**Kirstie POV**
"Hello, Kirstin." Josh says with a evil smile standing on my front porch.

"How did you find me!? You're suppose to be in jail!" I say angrily.

"Now, Kirstin. That's no way to treat a guest of your mothers home. Shall I come in?" He says.

I try to push him back and shut the door quickly but fail. He quickly rushes inside before anyone could see him and pushes me into the wall which knocked me out.

                                              **

I woke a little while later in my basement and I could hear someone on the main floor above me and it sounded like Jeremy, Scott and Mitch.

I tried to yell for them but I felt too weak to open my mouth and speak.

"What's wrong, Kirstin? Can call your boyfriend upstairs for help?" Josh says sarcastically.

I couldn't say nothing back and I have no clue what is wrong with me.

I can't believe Josh is doing this still. I need to get out of here!

**Jeremy POV**
"Do you guys know where Josh could've taken her?" I ask Scott and Mitch.

"Well when Josh would come out here with Kirstie they favorite place to go was this little place in the woods." Scott says.

"Yeah or the drive-in movie place but it's no longer in business." Mitch says.

"Well let's look at the place in the woods first then we'll go to the old drive-in place." I say.

We all get in the car and head over to the first possible place.

We just got done looking at both places and there was still no sign of Kirstie or Josh and I'm starting to get worried.

"You don't think he could've taken her out of state do you?" I ask.

"No. Josh isn't that smart to take her out of state." Mitch says.

Well all just sit in the car for a while and try to think of any other possible places they could be when I get a call from Kirstie's mom.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey, Angelica. What's up?" I ask.

"I need you to get to my house now." She says almost in a whisper.

"Okay. I'm on my way!" I say in a hurry.

"Quickly! And be quiet." She says before hanging up the phone.

"Come on, guys! We have to go back to Kirstie's house! Her mom just called!" I say.

Scott starts the car and we were on our way.

I hope she can help us find her.