Ch.12

**Kirstie POV**
After Jeremy left the room to go sit with everyone else I couldn't help but think.

I put everyone's life in the crew and in the band in danger. They all could've got killed because of me.

I could've had some psychopaths baby if the guys and Jeremy didn't get there when they did.

For goodness sakes one of my bestfriends is in surgery right now to get a bullet out of this leg because he was trying to protect me and Jeremy!

A FREAKING BULLET!

I don't know why they all stuck around me if I just bring they trouble and pain.

I know they love me, but I just don't know anything anymore.

I'm thinking too much. I need to rest but my mind is racing with all these thoughts.

Oh no! I'm starting to cry and someone is walking into my room.

**Jeremy POV**
I walked in to update Kirstie on Scott's condition when I saw her holding back tears.

"Babe! What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just thinking to much about all this that's all." She says fighting back the tears.

"Kirst, we're all alright. And more importantly you're alright. That's all that matters." I say comforting her.

"Scott is getting surgery on his leg because a psychopath I broke up with shot him!" She says starting to cry.

"Scott is fine her just got out of surgery. And I'm fine! You know I'd do anything for you." I say giving her a hug.

"Babe. You need to calm down." I say still holding her.

"Promise you won't let me?" She says.

"I promise I won't leave you." I say.

For the rest of the night in the hospital I stayed in her bed cuddling her to sleep until we both finally fell asleep.

I would never dream of leaving her. Ever.