Ch.7

**Jeremy POV**
I just got to the hotel where the rest of the band and crew were stay so I can talk to them and see what else they've heard or going on.

"Hey Scott!" I say running up to him and Mitch.

"Hey Jeremy!" Scott says bringing me into a hand shake. Then Mitch brings me into a hug.

"You guys hear anything else?" I say.

"No Esther has her phone. But if she has heard anything she would've told us." Scott says.

"You might want to check with her just in case though." Scott continues.

"Okay thanks guys. I'll see you in a little bit." I say going to find Esther. Then she comes running down the hallway as if on cue.

"Guy! I just got a text on Kirstie's phone!" She says out of breath.

"Esther I was just about to come find you!" I say still standing my Scott and Mitch.

"Oh good you're here." Esther says giving me a relieving hug.

"What does the text say?" Avi says coming out of his room.

"All it says is that she had to give Josh a son or he's gonna kill her." Esther says on the verge of tears.

"This is all my fault! I should've been in that room and maybe she wouldn't have been kidnapped!" Kate says starting to cry.

Kevin goes over and to give her a hug and comfort her.

"Kate, it's not your fault." I start to say.

"It's not any of our guys fault. It's mine I should've came here with you guys but she told me not to because she was going to be okay." I say tearing up.

"Jeremy, it's okay. We're all here to help you find Kirstie. No matter what it takes. It's not your fault." Scott says hugging me.

I wipe my tears away and look at everyone around me.

"What's the plan, Jeremy?" Avi says.

"Let's find this guy and kick his ass." I say looking around at everyone in the room.

Shits about to go down.