Ch.25

**Scott POV**
While Jeremy was taking care of Josh and Mitch and Kirstie's mom were calling the cops, I went around the house to find Kirstie.

I went to the basement first since that's the last place she was seen in the house.

As I walked downstairs I could see Kirstie laying there by a pool of blood.

I quickly run over to her and check for a pulse. She had a pulse but it was very weak. I heard the police burst through the door upstairs.

I picked Kirstie up and rushed upstairs as fast as I could.

As I was walking through the house I managed to yell for help through my tears. Then I saw Jeremy's face and knew he was thinking the same thing I did.

**Jeremy POV**
I follow Scott outside along with the cops to the abundance and started asking questions.

"Is she okay!? Where did you find her!?" I question Scott.

"She was laying on the floor downstairs by a pool of blood. She has a pulse but it's very weak." Scott explains.

I almost break down into tears as I look back at the ambulance.

"You should go with them. She needs you by her side right now more than ever." Scott explains.

"Can you handle everything else here?" I ask.

"Yeah I got everything here. You go stay by her side." Scott says before rushing back inside the house to calm Mitch and Kirstie's mom down.

I get into the ambulance with her and some paramedics and we were off to the hospital.

"Hang in there, Kirst. I'm right here." I say softly to her.

This is not something I expected when I got here today.