Ch.8

**Kirstie POV**
I woke up in a different room then I was in before. I'm still tired to the bed but now my hands are free.

Oh Jeremy I hope you and the guys find me and get here quick.

Josh then came in the room with a tray of food.

"Eat up. You'll need all your energy for tonight." He says with a smirk and then leaves the room.

There's no way in hell in giving this creep a kid.

**Jeremy POV**
I was sitting in Scott and Mitch's hotel room on the computer trying to track where the text was sent from.

"Still no leads yet?" Kate asks.

"Nope nothing yet. The wifi here sucks. It could take awhile." I say not taking my stare off the computer screen.

"Well just let us know when you have something. We're not trying to pressure you." Kate says looking down at the ground.

I get up and walk over to her and give her a hug.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting like an asshole. I'm just as stressed and worried as you guys are." I say hugging Kate.

Then Esther comes in and says, "He sent another message!"

"What does it say?" Scott and I ask in unison.

"If you try to come find her, she dies." Esther reads off the text.

My heart sank for a minute and I'm sure everyone else's did too.

"Guys we shouldn't let that discourage us! We're gonna find her and get her home safe and sound!" I say looking around the room.

"Jeremy's right." Avi says.

"We have to put tour rehearsals and everything like that aside for now and focus on finding Kirstie." Avi continues.

"Yes we do." Scott says.

Then my computer dings.

"Guys the computer found where the messages were sent from!" Mitch says looking at the screen.

"Okay guys lets get into groups." Esther says.

"Jeremy, do you want to split us up?" Kate asks.

"Sure. Okay Avi, Scott, and Kevin come with me in my car. Esther, Kate and Mitch you guys stay here and let one of us know if you get a message or until we need you when we find her." I say.

"Does everyone know the plan?" Esther asks.

We all shake our heads in agreement and we were off.

We're coming Kirst. I won't stop until your safe with us.