preface

hey guys! in an act of bravery and desperation, i'm so excited (and scared) to say that i'm finally posting a story on wattpad; this is something that I've been waiting for god knows how long, and I cannot believe it's finally about to begin. this is the first time I've dabbled with this new format and writing style, and I hope, fingers crossed, that it becomes permanent.

if the shoe fits is kind of a different take on the glorified and romantic version of Cinderella, but nevertheless, still something i have wanted to write for a very long time. I cannot promise frequent or timely updates, but I do promise full dedication to actually writing this story to how it needs to be told. I appreciate your near future patience, and I hope you enjoy.

xo skylar

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I. SYNOPSIS

Brielle Woods would love nothing more than to spend her night cuddled up in her bed, watching Disney movies and reminiscing her favorite memories with her aging grandfather. So when her best friend forces her to go to the annual masquerade ball, Brielle's first instinct? "No".

Eric Matthews is the sweetest guy in school; the one guy that every girl wants but no one can have. So when he meets the captivating girl who rejects him even before he speaks, he knows he's found the one for him.

But what happens when Brielle runs away before the night is over and accidentally leaves her phone behind? Eric knows that he has to find his mystery girl before she runs away for good. Too bad this fairy tale doesn't have a guaranteed happy ending. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

II. DISCLAIMERS

swearing

sexual themes

character death(s)

dark sadistic humor

possibility of character ship(s) sinking

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

III. PRELUDE

I am lost
I am vain

~ Without You ( David Guetta )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IV. TIMELINE

Writing ( August 2016 - ongoing )

Posting ( September 2016 - ongoing )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

V. COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved

( Seriously. Don't underestimate me and the power of a shoe in my hand. )