end of hiatus?

hey guys

wow. has it truly been a minute. so much has happened since I last published a part to the story. there's so much I wanna tell you and so much stuff I wanna explain...

when i first began this story I was in a very dark place. I was dealing with a lot of insecurities, self-hate, body dysmorphia, etc. and it would be a lie if I said I wasn't still dealing with a lot of this. the only difference is that now, I like to think i've matured enough to realize that EVERYONE deals with these things. 

when i took a hiatus from writing, it wasn't because I felt that I didn't wanna write anymore. it was bc i wasn't mentally healthy enough to truly write the story i wanted to write. i was constantly stress bc college apps were kicking in and senior year of high school was becoming absolute hell.

but now things are a bit diff. i'm in the college of my dreams, i've made friends who i believe will last a lifetime, and i'm much much MUCH happier. idk what came over me today to suddenly check the website i've purposefully ignored these last 2 years but looking on here and seeing that theres now over 70k of you that wanna hear my voice... it's overwhelming and i'm so fucking grateful.

i wanna come back. i want to write, i want people to hear what i have to say. and so, dare I say, maybe it's time to come back?

i can't promise my writing will be amazing but thats what this platform is for right? to use your voice to tell the stories you've always wanted to hear, and realize that it's always worthy. 

so... what do u guys think? is it time?

i'll be waiting for you response :) love u all