Description

Liam Payne is a grammy award winning R&B artist from London. His life consists of making hits and partying. Everyone in the music industry wants the chance to collaborate with him. You turn on the radio and his songs are playing, his face is on almost every magazine cover imaginable, and there is never a day that he's not stirring up buzz on social media.

Normani Kordei is a determined dancer that has recently moved to LA in hopes of making a career out of her talent. She left behind her small hometown in Georgia to prove everyone wrong that doubted her and will stop at nothing to do so.

The two cross paths when they meet at a party through mutual friends. Taking him by complete shock, Normani expresses her disliking to Liam's arrogant attitude he has inhabited due to his success.

Liam being the persistent ladies' man that he is, decides to pursue her anyways. He sees her as another shiny trophy that he wants to add to his collection.

WARNING:

This story contains violence, sexual content and vulgar language.

The shit that happens in this story is fictional. Just because the boys portray the characters doesn't mean I see them like that in real life nor am I trying to make you guys see them in a negative way.

Enjoy xx