13

Liam's POV

I was absolutely fuming as I stepped off the elevator onto our floor. Arielle just had to open her big ass mouth as soon as she seen Normani. Why she would feel the need to even do such a thing is beyond me.

The green light on the door flashed and I swiftly opened it up. I couldn't help but to peek in to look around before walking completely into the room. I'm not going to lie, that slap had me shook. My face is still tingling and I'm not prepared for anymore blows from her right arm.

"Normani?" I called out warily, slowly making my way through the room. She was no where in sight at the moment but I could hear her angrily stomping around. "Baby, let's discuss this situation like mature adults."

Her head popped around the corner at my words. The crazy look in her eyes taking me aback as I lifted my hands to show a sign of surrender.

"Mature. Adults. Mature fucking adults. You want me to talk to you like a mature adult?" She laughed although there was no sign of humor in it whatsoever.

I've fucked up big time.

"Listen, ba-"

"Don't fucking do it Liam. You finish that word and I'll rip your Adam's Apple right from your throat." Normani seethed.

I swallow roughly, trying to gather myself. I've never been so turned on yet afraid more than in this moment. No female has ever put me in my place like this and I found it oddly hot the way she had me backed into a corner with her small frame somehow dominating mine.

"Did you honestly think it was okay to try to play me like that?" She asked me although it seemed like she was talking to herself as she paced back and forth.

I stepped from the wall, trying to reach out to her. "No I didn't think-"

Normani pushed me back to previous spot. "That's the fucking point, Liam! You don't think before you do the shit that you do!"

There was no chance for me to respond before she started speaking to herself again. "Why the hell am I so pissed off? This shouldn't be bothering me as much as it is. I have a caring, loyal man back in LA that will respect me and treat me right. Why am I stressing over you?"

"You know what?" She stopped dead in her tracks and looked up at me. "I'm not even going to embarrass myself like this. This is exactly what you wanted-- a reaction out of me."

I quickly grab her arm before she can turn to walk away. My hand gently raises her chin so that her eyes are locked on me. I need her to know that I'm being sincere, otherwise this is going to go in one ear and out the other.

"Normani, I would never do something like that to you out of spite. It was very stupid and wrong of me to do such a thing, and I apologize."

Her lips started to pout up and I knew instantly that I hit a soft spot. She only did this when her emotions were getting the best of her. Not that I have her down to a science or anything...

"Aw come here, love." I cooed at the sight of her eyes starting to water, pulling her into my chest. "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings."

"Liam, you can't do this to me. I'm so confused." Her hot tears wetting the front of my shirt as she sniffled.

I didn't have anything to say to that because I was just as confused as she was. My emotions haven't been this fucked up in years and I honestly didn't know what to do. I want to give her more and I can tell she wants me too as well, even though she denies it, but I'm not sure if I can.

Am I willing to try? Of course I am but I know for a fact that I'm going to continue to fuck shit up between us. She's a sweet girl and she deserves way better than what I can give her but I still want to keep her to myself instead of letting her be able to have better.

I'm knocked out of my trance when Normani suddenly pulls away from me, her pretty brown eyes staring up at me desperately.

"Kiss me."

I take no second thought before fulfilling her request. She reaches up and pulls me down to her even more as I kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted. Her tiny hands knotted fists in my shirt, pulling me harder against her. A groan leaving my mouth from low in my throat as I placed my hands on the back of her thighs, wrapping her legs around my torso.

Our lips never broke contact until I made it to the bedroom, lightly laying her on top of the fluffy duvet.  I nuzzled against her, my lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing my way up to her earlobe. The sounds of her beautiful moans from my touch egging me on.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered to her, pulling back to look into her eyes for any sign of uncertainty.

"Of course I do." Normani said with no hesitation.

Taking that as I sign to continue, I sit her up to discard her dainty bikini top, leaving her chest bare. My lips leaving a trail of open mouth kisses once she's laid back down. I could feel myself straining against my jeans due to the sound of her light whimpers but I chose to ignore it, my main focus being to please her.

I sit up, unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down her legs. Her eyes locking on mine as I hook my fingers in her lace panties. She adorably throws her hands over her face as I remove them as well. I will never understand how someone so perfect could be so insecure sometimes.

"Baby, it's okay, just relax." I gently whisper to calm her.

A sigh left her lips as I trace my tongue up her left leg, ever so slowly running it on the inside of her calf, then her knee, and then her thigh. Normani looked like she was in heaven, so anxious to feel me on her that she began to buck her hips slightly.

My tongue moved into the crease at the top of her thigh, right at the edge of where she wanted me. I traced my tongue up and over the top of her, then down the other side. Normani was beginning to writhe now, but I just continued to tease her. Down at the bottom of her "V" I held my tongue out, right at the entrance, but still not making contact with her delicate area. Unable to stand it any longer, Normani put her free hand on the back of my brown hair covered head, and pulled me forward, my stiff tongue driving into her.

"Ooooh God..." She gasped.

I was held against her so tightly I was having a bit of trouble breathing, but began to push in and out with my tongue. Normani continued to moan, and groan, and buck against my face, as my tongue swirled around the top, bottom, and sides of her.

Finally, needing to catch my breath, I pulled away. I licked my thumb to wet it, before sliding in to her, slowly working it in and out. Normani gasped with pleasure each time my thumb gently entered her, and she inhaled raggedly when it dragged out along her g-spot.

"Tell me how good it feels, baby." I huskily breath out.

"So good. So, so good." Normani whines in return.

I extended my tongue once again, and began to lightly flick it along her drenched slit. Normani's excitement was building, and her hips began to buck harder now. Her muscles squeezing my thumb each time it reached its deepest inside her. My groans sending vibrations throughout her body.

"Liam! Holy fuck!" She was grunting now, hips bucking, hands nearly pulling my hair from the roots.

Then finally I pushed my tongue onto her clit, and she exploded like a rocket. "Oh God!" Normani screamed, as waves of warm relaxation poured from her. Time stopping from her intense pleasure.

I kept my tongue against her clit, and my thumb in her pussy, until she finally came down from her orgasmic high. Then slowly pulled away.

"How was that for an apology?" I asked playfully. Normani, still out of breath, could only smile as she laid there spent.

"I'm exhuasted." She pants.

"That's a common side effect." I smirk, receiving her infamous eye roll.

_________________________

A/N:

I wrote this while eating pizza on a saturday night. If you couldn't tell, I really don't have a life.