2

Liam's POV

"What do you mean you can't come help me out?" Zayn bellowed through the phone, making me slightly pull mines away from my ear. 

"I'm sort of... preoccupied with some serious business right now." I smirk down at Sophia who is currently on her knees in between my legs with my dick in her mouth. Her eyes meet mine as she pulls away and swirls her tongue around the tip.

Z lets out a frustrated sigh. "Whatever, I'll just call up Harry and see if he'll help me find something to wear. The guy has a pretty dope style."

"Y-yeah," I grunt, grabbing a fist full of her hair and pushing her head down farther. "He'll hook you up for sure y'know he's always featured in those fashion magazines and whatnot."

"Alright, I'll see you tonight. I'm going to give Harry a call."

"See ya, mate." I bid my goodbye before hanging up and carelessly throwing my phone on the couch next to me.

Sophia pulls her mouth off my shaft. "My jaw is starting to hurt."

I roll my eyes at her annoying, whiny voice as I reach into the pocket of my jeans that are on the floor. Her face lights up when I toss a condom to her that she wastes no time in ripping open and sliding it down my length.   

She goes to hop on my lap but I grab her hips, turning her to face away from me. With me sitting up on the couch our faces would be really close and I feel like that's a bit too intimate for me. I need her to understand that this 'relationship' or whatever she wants to define it as is just physical.

I may take her to award shows or out to eat here and there, but I don't have nor will I ever develop feelings for her. If the other women I hook up with doesn't tell her what this is than she's just chasing a fairy tale at this point.

My train of thought is lost when I feel her slowly sink down onto me. My mouth gapes open as she teasingly rolls her hips down on mine. "Come on, Soph. You know I don't like that slow shit."

After pushing her so that she's leaning  forward with her hands on my knees, I grip her hips, slamming her onto me harder and much quicker than before. Just how I like it.

"Liam!" She's screams out as I fuck into her harshly.

My head lolls back onto the couch as I feel my orgasm rapidly approaching with ever hard thrust. I knew I wasn't going to last long due to the fact that she was just sucking my dick for a good 20 minutes.

I lift my hips in a circular motion, feeling myself twitch inside her as I do so. I repeat the action a couple more times before my body tenses and my cum shoots out into the condom.

Sophia tries to continue riding me but I instantly stop her. "Get off me I have things to do."

"I should be one of them! You didn't even let me finish!"

I once again ignore her as I pull out and push her onto the couch. She looks at me in astonishment while I dispose of the condom before pulling my clothes back on. Pissing her off is one of the funniest things ever.

Pulling my lighter out of my pocket, I light my blunt that was sitting on the coffee table. I take a couple of puffs as I grab my phone to reply back to Abel. We have a session in about an hour and he was making sure I followed through with our plans.

"Clean up in here. Samia doesn't work today and it's a mess." I gesture around the room.

Sophia angrily furrows her eyebrows. "I'm not a fucking maid, Liam. You must be crazy if you think I'm going to clean your living room."

I blow out a cloud of smoke as a scowl takes over my face. She's tries to stomp past me but I grab a hold of her upper arm.

"As long as I'm buying you thousand dollar heels and purses you're going to do whatever the hell I tell you to do." I seethe through clenched teeth. "Don't forget who's running shit around here, Sophia. I'll send you back to London and you'll be a struggling Instagram model again."

She snatches her arm from my grip but does as I say. I swear she's so ungrateful sometimes I'm allowing her to live lavish and she thinks she can disrespect me? I'm not having it.

Taking one last hit of my blunt, I put it out in the ash tray before walking off. My timbs were already sitting by the door so I slid them on and grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini. I smile to myself as I walked passed all my shiny sports cars lined up in the driveway.

Plopping down in the passenger seat I inhaled the scent of my black ice car freshener. I give strict orders to my car maintainers to make sure all of them have this precise one. It soothes me and just smells good all together.

After making sure my mirrors were in place, I clicked the button on my sun visor to open the gate. I wasn't surprised to see that there was paps across the street trying to get pictures of God knows what.

They may have caught me slipping when I was piss drunk and brought a couple random chicks to this house here and there but that was about it. All the action happens at my house in the hills that has my recording studio in it. Some of the shit that goes down there would have me in the headlines for months. Not that I'm not on them already, but you get the point.

People need to go through security to even get on the property and if I've given the guards the okay to let you in, there's still about a 10 minute drive to even make it up to the house. I've even gone to the point of making sure helicopters and whatnot can't fly in the area after TMZ tried to send one to catch a glimpse of one of my pool parties.

It may seem absurd, but I don't want all my business out there and I know for a fact the celebrities I associate with don't want their's out there either. I've witnessed a few of them do some shit that made me even look at them differently.

The drive didn't take long and before I knew it, I was pulling up to the gate. The guard named Reggie had a scowl on his face until he realized it was my car. A broad smile appeared as I rolled down my window.

"Good afternoon, boss. Your guest Abel just arrived not too long ago." He happily informed me.

"Anything else went down?"

He shook his head. "A few groupies, a couple of paps, the usual."

I let out a chuckle. "Alright, you keep holding it down out here. I'll let you get back to it."

"See you later, sir. Keep putting out those hits." Reggie bids me a goodbye as he signals for the other guard in the booth to open the gates.

I smiled to myself as I took off up the hill, passing several yard workers as I went.