16

"Get up, babe. I made breakfast." The sudden presence of someone next to my bed pulled me out of my slumber.

I cuddle further into my blankets, letting out an exhausted sigh. "Leave me alone, Liam. I'm still sleepy."

"Liam?" Justin questions.

My eyes pop open in realization. J has is eyebrows furrowed, forming wrinkles in his forehead. An awkward mood has set in and I mentally curse myself.

"It's just that British people say babe a lot and me being around him..." My words drift off as his face shifts expressions once again, seeming to buy my lie.

"Right." He let's out a laugh. "My mind totally processed that wrong then."

It actually didn't but I'm more than okay with you thinking otherwise.

"Did you think that.." I feign disgust as he nods his head. "Ew. Seriously, Justin? He's such a dick and he sleeps with anything that opens it's legs for him. I'll pass." My body pushes past him and leads us down the stairs.

I'm stunned at how easily I'm just letting these lies flow at this point. What's even worse is that I feel no remorse for doing so. I had my mind set on giving Justin the rundown but that all changed once I was back around him. I didn't realize how much I actually missed his company until I'm from under Liam's spell.

"Don't be offended or anything. I'm not calling you easy." He explains his assumption, sliding into the seat across from me. "It's just that I know how Liam is and he's usually very.. persuasive when it comes to women. Not that I don't think-"

"Justin..." I make my eyes big at him. "Chill out, I totally understand, honestly."

He seems to visibly relax at my words. I look over the food he has neatly served onto the plate in front of me. He's prepared waffles, bacon, eggs and hash browns that actually don't look as bad as I thought they would. Nothing seems to be burnt and the smell has my mouth watering.

"I didn't know you could cook this well." I smile at him, pouring syrup on my waffles.

He shrugs with a grin on his face. "I'm pretty decent on the stove. Not trying to brag or anything, but breakfast food is my forte."

"Sounds like your trying to brag if I'm being honest." I playfully side eye him before taking a bite.

"Just a little." He squints his eyes while gesturing with his index finger and his thumb.

I wonder if I look as gleeful as I feel in this moment. Justin was just so fun and playful. I didn't feel like I was walking on eggshells, unlike when I'm with Liam, it felt really nice. My eyes scan his beaming smile as the slight dimples in his cheeks popped.

"Why are you looking at me like that." He tilts his head a bit, still smiling from ear to ear.

My face heats up at his words. "I just really missed you." I repeat my words from last night and actually mean it this time.

"I have to leave after breakfast because my schedule is packed for the day." He sees my face begin to frown and is quick to reassure me. "But... I'm all yours tomorrow so we can do whatever your heart desires."

"I've been dying to go scout LA a bit. Dinah told me about a few spots that I should check out."

My parents weren't really into traveling to big cities. The most adventure I got was driving an hour to the lake to camp over the weekend. Although I highly doubt that it counted as legit camping due to the hotel like RV we stayed in.

"I'll do anything you want all day tomorrow, as long as you let me take you to this party tonight." He wagered with his elbows propped up on the table.