12

Normani's POV

The sun shining in through the window along with the feeling of being hot woke me up the next morning. Justin was literally laid out on top of me with his head snuggled into my breasts.

Wait...

My eyes instantly flew open at the realization of the fact that I was no where near Justin, therefore this couldn't possibly be him laying here. I looked to the arm hanging over the edge of the sofa, taking in the familiar sight of Liam's roses on the back of his left palm.

This guy just doesn't know when to quit, I swear.

Ignoring the slight tingly feeling in my stomach at how good his bare, muscular back looked, I began to roughly shake his shoulders to wake him up. This was crossing the line and he knows it. How the hell was I going to tell Justin about this?

"Liam! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shh, baby, let me sleep." He groggily spoke. My thighs instantly attempted to clench together at the sound of his morning voice but failed to do so due to his body being in between my legs.

Lord have mercy. This man makes me want to sin.

His eyes opened to expose his beautiful brown irises, turning his head to look at me. My breath becoming shallow as his arms lift him to hover over my body.

"My voice turning you on, darling?" He lowly speaks, causing me to quiver beneath his intense stare.

I couldn't do anything but heavily sigh as the feeling of his lips were felt on my collarbone, placing a wet, open mouth kiss there. My mind was screaming for me to push him off but the wetness forming in my panties said otherwise.

"Answer me." He nearly growled, the tone of his voice several octaves lower.

His nose nudged my jaw, pushing my head to the side to give him better access to my outstretched neck. I could feel my heart beating in my throat as he put more of his body weight on me, his semi-hard on easily being felt against my heat through the fabric of his sweatpants.

"Ah, Liam." I desperately whined, bucking my hips up to meet his movements. "I can't--This is wrong."

The words coming out of my mouth contradicting my actions as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Our lips instantly attached to one another, moving at a fast, desperate pace. The room being filled with nothing but the sound of my whimpers and his hot, breathy groans.

A surprised yelp left my lips as he flips us over so that I'm on top. His big hands sliding up my bare thighs all the way to my stomach, dragging the T-shirt I had on along with them. I lift my arms over my head to aid him in swiftly taking the white fabric off and tossing it onto the floor.

I was now in just my lace lavender boy shorts as I straddled his lap, watching how his dark eyes scanned over me. The way he was admiring my body like a work of art sent chills up my spine but made me confident nonetheless.

"You're so beautiful, Normani." He spoke in awe, letting his hands roam my torso before gripping my waist once more.

Another whimper left my lips at the same time there was a knock at the door. I instantly snapped out of my daze, realizing what the hell I was about to get myself into. Whoever is at the door must be a sign sent from heaven because this obviously isn't supposed to be going down right now.

Liam being the persistent man that he his holds me in place, trying to distract me by kissing up my neck. "Relax, baby, they'll go away." He mumbles against my skin.