1. BEGINNING OF A NEW PHASE

2012, FRANCE

ADA'S POV

Ring.... Ring......

Uggh.. "what the hell", this stupid alarm clock always disturbs me from my hot dreams of MATT BOMER. God, he was so close to me. I rubbed my eyes before glancing over my black and red beautifully furnished bedroom and yes if you didn't guess then let me tell you I love those two exotic colors and have had a huge crush on Matt Bomer since I was 12.

I entered the bathroom and did my morning chores and walked out wrapped in my red soft towel towards my wardrobe for my outfit of the day.

Well, today is the first day of my senior year, I have to look presentable. I chose tight-fitting black jeans with a beautiful skinny purple camisole paired with a short black jacket and with my favorite pair of black heels. ( picture of her outfit above). I think I looked hot. Well, good job and the credit goes to me :P

I watched the time and... Merde... I am going to be late for my first day in school. I ran down to the dining room and saw dad and mom having their breakfast and talking politely as usual. God sometimes I which I was normal not some hotshot rich girl.

" Mom.. Dad... morning".

"Morning darling" both spoke at the same time. Well, you see that is always the case with my mom dad. They always complete each other words and are so much in love even after 25 years of their marriage. They had this amazing fairytale-like story where they had first sight attraction and with every next interaction their love towards each other kept on increasing.

Ya, I guess they are each other's soulmates. That is if you believe in that stuff.

Well seeing them everybody thinks that I also have the same concept of love in my mind, but sorry to disappoint you, buddy, I am a fully independent girl and I don't need a guy to depend on. And what the hell is love. Well don't get me wrong I am not a lesbian and I had my shares of 'passades' or what they say in English ..'flings'.

Oh God, I totally blanked out for a few minutes." mom-dad I got to go I am getting late ' Au-Revoir."Taking a granola bar I rushed out to my garage and fled to my school in my black ' Lamborgini Veneno'.

"Taking a granola bar I rushed out to my garage and  fled to my school in my black ' Lamborgini Veneno'

I hopped out of my car and reached before time thanks to by 'black beauty's speed. I was fully aware that everyone was looking at me mainly for three reasons I am rich, I am somewhat hot and of course for my black beauty.

I walked with full confidence oozing my charisma, note of sarcasm I am not so great why do people look at me like I am some God. Come on I have 2 eyes, legs, hands, and ears.

Hiding my feelings is the best thing that I have excelled in over years.

Oh God where the hell are my friends and where is Dom?

Looking around I saw the back of my so-called best friend in a black leather jacket and tattered jeans which apparently gives him the 'bad boy look', but let me tell you a secret ' he is a big softie', behind his playboy facade.

Walking past people I tapped him and the moment he looked back I took the time to appreciate his features, yes he was hot, and then I punched him in the gut.

" What the hell Ada, it's been 16 years of our friendship and you are still so violent. I think I should file an abuse complaint against you." Dom growled pressing his guts.

" Oh, Dommy... I remember someone promising me yesterday that he will pick me up for the first day of school and as always forgot to do so" I said truly sugar-coating my voice with a bad glare.

" Ya ya but you don't have to beat the pulp out of me for that" Dom said with a glint of guilt in his eyes. He grabbed me under his shoulder and we together walked towards our gang. Dom and I never ever stayed angry for more than a couple of hours in our friendship but if you ask if we ever had fights and let me tell you that's an understatement. We have had nasty wars but they only last for short time.

From this I remember.." Hey Dom did you bring our LASTING MOMENTS DIARY". It was our thing. In our 16 year friendship, we had made a scrapbook kinda thing where we take pics of the first day of our school every year and also include every new experience we have shared together.

Our parents have this thing that every year we have to do something new, different, and challenging to enhance our experience in life.

So we always collect those memories and add them to our scrapbook which this dumbo had to bring today.

" Oops... uu... You see I forgot that too" Dom shifted his hand from my shoulder and scratched the back of his neck fully avoiding my eyes.

" you are so dead Dom". With that, I ran towards him like a mad man. Oops! I mean mad woman...