Epilogue

(2 years later)

Dom's POV

Finally the wedding I always wished for. Standing here on the altar waiting for the girl I am deeply, madly, and completely in love with is totally worth the 2 years wait. Soul mates....... everyone says we are made for each other, that we are each other's, soul mate.

I don't know, if soul mates mean living with each other forever then yes it is true. If soul mates mean, loving each other like there is no tomorrow then yes it is true. If soul mates mean, with every fight the love only increases then yes We are Soul Mates. We were UNKNOWN SOUL MATES then but known now.

(music starts.....entry of the bride)

Walking towards me I saw the most beautiful angel in the world, though I have not seen one, I am sure she will still beat them all. Dressed in a big white gown which flowed down gracefully, her hair done with big curly bangs tucked behind and her face was flawless with her eyelashes touching her cheeks and her plump pink lips always inviting me to kiss them hard. This beauty was walking towards me and I can't believe she is MINE. All mine.

I just want to skip this part and directly move for our honeymoon!!!!

Ada's POV

I enter the altar in the arms of my dad but yet I am scared as shit. I didn't even think that after my physics test I will ever feel this much fear again ever, but God this is worst. I was walking in fear. If I fall before I reach or will Dom think that I don't look beautiful or will everybody laugh at me for doing something wrong?

I just closed my eyes and took some deep long breathes and opened my eyes. The first and the only thing I saw was the sexiest man in a velvet blue tux standing on the altar looking at me so intensely that I can't take my eyes off him. His blue eyes calmed me and all my prickles and tensions slowly released and I felt safe.

He looked at me like I am the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and that was it, Dom was like a lifeline for me. Even though we have known each other forever but every day I discover a new shade of Dom and it feels that I don't know him completely.

But the truth is I don't mind. I love that every day I get to know something new about him and I fall even harder for him. I love his every strength and his every weakness. I never thought that something this intense even exists but I sure am very lucky that I got my soul mate around me since childhood though then we were unknown to that I am great full that I even met my soul mate in this lifetime and I have already found what I want. I don't need anything else.

I don't think I could be anymore happier!!!

Rafael's POV

Finally, the day has come. Every dad wants a son-in-law who will be perfect for his daughter and I got one who loves my daughter even more than me. I knew that both were a little immature and stupid to even give each other a chance but what can I say 'All is Well when the Ends Well'.

"Now you may kiss the bride"........................

I want lots of grandchildren!!!!

Lorenz's POV

I wish all the happiness to my first love!!!! :)

Selena's POV

"Fran, when are we going to marry?"

"Selena Barco I have loved you from the day we fought for the first time and will love to have lots and lots of fights in the future only if you are by my side. I am a man of few words and all the words spoken before were found on the internet" Fran spoke with a wink to which I just giggled.

"So let me directly come to the point of leaving behind all the crap. Selena Adam Barco will you be by my side forever and make me talk at all your stupidity, WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

"Yes... Yes definitely Yes" I spoke with each word my voice increasing.

"I can't believe you just proposed to me at our best friend's wedding," I asked with big eyes.

"What can I say I am weird," Fran said with a cocky smile.

"But you are my weird"

Bianca's POV

"Honey..... I think my water broke. Darling... it hurts I need to go to the hospital or else I will have to deliver our baby at this wedding...... Hurry up!!!!" I shouted out to my husband.

THE END

*************************************************************************

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY SWEET STORY. THOUGH THERE ARE LOTS OF ERRORS BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE ALL MY IMPERFECTIONS.

Thank you for bearing me till the end!!!!!

Now I am off for my college All the best to all my readers!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!

I please do Vote!!!:P