16. Trust me I didn't do it

Dom's POV

Weeks passed by, neither of us spoke about the kiss, for which I was a little hurt but also thankful that everything was almost back to normal. I was wrong.....I was wrong that the attraction will go away in a couple of days because nothing of that sort ever happened. In the coming days, my attraction towards her only increased.

Whenever I see her laughing I think of her soft plump lips on mine, whenever she is dancing I think how good it felt when her body is flushed to mine. All this lust and attraction is killing me. Maybe we have grown so my body just reacts to hers, fuck what will she think about me.

"Sir ....Sir.... huh...." Ms. Logan, our event manager speed-walked towards me, her cheeks were red flushed and she was breathing frantically. "What's the matter, Ms. Logan?" I asked seriously, well in these past weeks my personality was changing from what I had been in the past 3 years. I was becoming more cheerful, smiling a lot more, and am happy only because of one person.

But I had to remain a little bit strict towards my employers to maintain discipline. "Sir an event was held yesterday by one of your rival companies. And...uh sir 90% of the event was exactly the same as us. All the dance steps were copied. So sir I think there is some insider among us" she finished talking and lowered her head in shame and fright.

"Sir has anything fishy happened like wrong counting in your balance sheet or some wrong judgment by someone due to which you lost a project before this whole event management started," she asked softly. I thought about it "No nothing of that sort happened before" I said firmly.

She intakes a quick breath "Then sir I am very ashamed to say that the traitor is someone from our team. Sir let's walk to the auditorium, the culprit must be punished" her voice sounded determined. We walked over to the auditorium and I looked around to see people dancing, many practicing other things in all the place was fully packed.

"Everyone please come here we have an important announcement" Ms. Logan shouted out loudly. Everybody shuffled around and stood closer. Coming to the corner of my eye I saw Ada coming towards me confused and raised her eyebrows up. "Ms. Ada ... I have a question for you" Ms. Logan spoke tightly.

"Yes go on" Ada spoke still confused. "Ada did you do the choreography all by yourself," she asked strongly with suspicious eyes. What the hell did she just accuse Ada. "Yes, Ms. Logan I did it all by myself, and may I ask why are you questioning my work?" Ada responded hotly glaring at Ms. Logan.

Ada holds too much pride in her work and if Ms. Logan accuses her anymore then she is so gone. "Someone amongst us has cheated on the company, and since the event held by the rival company has copied our theme, even the dance choreography, you Ms. Ada are our biggest suspect" when she ended her accusation my blood boiled. How the hell could she stand in my company and accuse my Ada of cheating my company.

"Ms. Logan I assure you I didn't do anything. Mr. Avellino.. you have to trust me" Ada said confidently looking back and forth towards me and Ms. Logan. Every woman in the place started accusing her and men were just looking at her. "Ada but all the facts are against .."

"She didn't do it " my voice boomed in the auditorium.

**Flashback**

"Remember last week I told you about jealousy," Rafael said calmly. "Yes, Rafael," I said bored out of wits. "Well from now on for the next month I will tell you 4 more things that we feel for our loved ones," Rafael said looking at the book in his hands. "And why is that?" I said still half asleep.

"You always say you don't know love so here I am telling you what is love. The five things I will tell you are the main foundation of love and if you have already found your love or will find it in the future then it will make it easier for you" he said coolly and I looked at him intensely. Maybe he is right.

"Ok, I am in," I said, the whole bore facade washed off and now I sat straightly looking at Rafael curiously. "Okay then. Today I will tell you about TRUST. In love, trust is one of the most important things. In times of difficulty do you trust her even when the whole world is against her" Rafael looked at me as if to unlock a mystery.

"But Rafael isn't it stupid that you are supporting someone who may actually be guilty?" I asked bending a little bit more. "That's the point of love Dom. Nobody said that it's logical. You don't have facts that the girl is right but you know that she is right" Rafael said confusing the shit out of me. "You know Rafael this is bullshit," I said and got up to stand.

"But yet you will come back to me next week to know more" Rafael said confidently as I walked away thinking I am not going to come.

**Flashback**

"But sir.."

"I know she cannot do this and I for sure will prove it". I took Ada in my arms and held her tightly as she was trying hard for her tears to not flow. She was always like this, trying too hard to stay strong but sometimes we need people by our sides to look after us and to always have our back no matter what.

I TRUST HER no matter what.

*************************************************************************

This chapter was a little emotional one but what can I say love does not only include desires but also emotions.

Please vote and read further.