17. Loyalty and Lust

Dom's POV

Every woman in the room was glaring at Ada, but Ada went completely still in my arms. I looked at her to see her looking at her dance assistant Nora. I looked over Nora to see her face lowered down in guilt and she was shaking hard and trying not to cry.

Oh, so she is the culprit. In 3 years of college, I had learned the art of reading faces and I bet my life on the fact that Nora is guilty. I looked at Ada thinking that she will reveal the truth to everyone but she kept quiet just looking at Nora.

"Fine I am guilty and I am leaving" Ada spoke trying to break my hold. I heard a lot of 'I knew it', 'looks like that are made to betray' and what not. But my gaze was fixed on Ada who was trying not to make eye contact with me. She knew very well that I will see through her facade.

I looked over Nora who released a breath of sigh and had a small smile. That vicious bitch, I am so going to destroy her. "Ms.Nora.... stand forward" I shouted out through all the voices. The bitch's smile turned into a frown and her sigh changed into frantic breathing. She was scared, good, does she think that she will let my Ada take her wrongdoings.

"So Ms. Nora where were you last week?" I asked coldly. "Sir I...I w.. was not well so I took a leave" she answered lowering her gaze. "Well I called up the hospital but they said that there was no patient named Nora and as you know this area has only one hospital," I said smugly looking at her fright.

"Sir I didn't go to the hospital I was not that sick" Nora said quietly. "Well if you were not that sick then why did you take a leave?" I retorted back. "Sir I... I " I cut her "You are lying Ms. Nora I sent my people behind you and you know what they found" I gave a pause and looked at her who was now sweating hard and squirming. Come on speak up and confront.

"I ...I am sorry sir I needed money sir and they paid..." I once again cut her. "You are fired and I will make sure that your career is doomed" my voice boomed loudly and Nora started crying and ran out of the building. I talked to my manager to make sure that she is punished hard.

"I think everyone owes an apology to Ms. Ada" I barked out at everyone. Now the word 'sorry' was heard everywhere. I looked around to see Adam standing at the corner looking at me with a small smile. He is such a weirdo.

I dragged Ada out of the auditorium to my office. I locked the doors and shut out all the flip curtains. "What the hell were you thinking" I shouted out but she kept quiet just looking at me. "Ada speak up or else..." I warned her but she was still quiet.

I pushed her so that her back touched my table. "Ada .....Speak" I said softly yet getting no response. I pushed her more so that she was sitting on my table and I was standing between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked her hot breathing quickened and she looked at my intense gaze. I move closer and closer. I cupped her hips and pulled her closer "Ada..." I said gruffly. I leaned further and kissed her forehead then slowly and lightly touched her cheeks with my cold lips. I just moved my lips all over her face showered soft kisses all over her face.

I felt her body shake from my doing and I enjoyed every bit of it. My hands had their own mind and started moving all over her body. "Ada.... speak," I said softly.

"She was my friend," Ada said ever so softly looking at my lips and then me. My mind started functioning and I looked at her in awe. Did she just intend to sacrifice her career for a friendship?

** Flashback**

"So I see you are back. I told you" Rafael said smugly looking at me " Ya ya it's just that I was bored and didn't have anything else to do," I said coolly sitting on the sofa in front of him.

"Uu.. huh. So this is the 3 rd thing I guess" Rafael said looking at me to which I just nodded. "Okay since you were so bored last time, I will keep it short but understandable. The 3 rd thing is RESPECT. Remember one thing your love for someone can never result in a happy long-lasting relationship if you don't respect her" he gave a pause and just looked at me.

" I don't know how many people you respect. Well as you know respect has to be earned and if you respect your partner then you are one step closer to loving her" Rafael spoke strongly. "That's it?" I asked surprised.

"You will know what I said when you feel it yourself," Rafael said that and resumed his reading again, completely ignoring me and I walked away.

**Flashback**

That's what I was feeling. Her loyalty towards her friends got me to thinking that if she loves her friends that much then how much will she love her lover. Wow...

She just looked at me as I was lost in my dreams. We were very close to each other our breath mingled around.

'Knock' ....'knock'. "Dom? Ada? You guys in there?" I looked at Ada and we both stood there shocked and then I pulled away still looking at her. "Ya, we are here" I spoke a little too sharply to which Ada flinched and my eyes softened a little.

I walked over and opened the door. "Hey, dude.." Adam paused and looked behind me with wide eyes. I turned my head to look over my shoulder and gasped to see Ada completely flushed. Her hair was wild because of the grasp of my fingers around them, her cheeks were blushing red and the top of her tank top was a little lowered.

God..... I suddenly remembered Adam standing there looking at Ada like that and I growled and pushed him out to which he just laughed. "Ada I just came to tell you, we are going to hit the club tonight and wear something sexy...." Adam shouted through the doors and stressed on the last word. I am so going to kick him.

"You are not going" I said firmly looking at her with lust.

"Who are you to tell me what to do and not. I am going" she spoke with the same firmness and walked out before I could get a hold. Damn, she is fast, I walked behind her but outside my office, all my employers were working and Ada vanished in the crowd but not before smirking in my direction.

I will so get back at you.

*******************************************************************

Yup two chapters back to back well guys I hope you are liking it.

And if you have any suggestions then please comment.

Please vote!!!