Dom's life

Dom's pic above....

Dom's POV

Well, I'm rich and I love every freaking moment of my life. I am among the Top 50 sexiest guys in the country and with my good looks and bank balance I'm definitely a CHICKS'S MAGNET. What can I say I am a cocky person and chicks dig me.

I am 6'2 with dark brown hair and eyes dusty blue with small green specks in them. I have six pack abs not to sound too much of self centred, but I am hot and I love myself.

My life revolves around money, girls and of course my sweet, sexy as hell and go to childhood best friend Adaline aka Ada.

Ada is my sweet but feisty, polite but rude, cute but sexy, known but unpredictable, and a hell of a moody friend. Not to sound like a girl or anything but she is my only true girl friend in my life who knows every single detail of my life and the only girl for whom I care so much.

Our relationship is quite strange, to begin with. We are joined by hips but I have had too many girls that I have lost my count. We have known each other's dirtiest secrets and always have each other's back. She hates to be rich while I love my rich life.

She is my best friend and I don't have any other feelings for her, and I mean it. I love her and will die for her but we are only friends and if you don't believe me then go to hell man, see if I even care.

Well in all I am a PLAYBOY, have the best friend in the world, have loads and loads of money and chicks throw themselves at me.

Oh did I tell you my family and Ada's family are business partners cum best friends and we are neighbours and go to the " ELITE SCHOOL" WHICH IS THE SCHOOL FOR DAMN RICH AND ONLY HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL STUDENTS. And I love being rich, but I hate my family too much to even care and if Ada speaks otherwise then she is wrong.

Oh by the way I am intelligent and am 18 years old..

*************

If you are confused that Dom is a playboy or sweetheart then the truth is, he is a playboy for all the girls except Ada. He can do anything for her.

His life is a bit loveless and there is only one person who takes him out of his family drama.

Guess who????? I know you guys are intelligent............