Prologue

~Harry's POV~

My name is Harry, I am not what you'd expect me to be, I am a murderer.
Im always that guy that everyone ignored, gave dirty looks, when I walked into the room people would begin to whisper to each other, & most importantly people would stay away from me, believe me, they are smart to do so, I'm not offended.

Zack Winston was my first ever victim. He was exceptionally good looking and the best quarter back of East Humberline Highschool, with the best grades.
But unfortunately for Zack... He needed to be killed. He was an asshole, the Jock that would get every girl in the school and then dump them as soon as they gave him what he wanted, or forced to give him what he wanted. Zack was a rapist, he hurt someone my boss was very close with, so for that, he had to be killed.

(Flash back)

"No...no man... don't do it!" Zack eyes widened and began crying for mercy when he saw something silver twirling in my hand. 

"So innocent." I hummed walking slowly over to Zack, who was pinned up against a brick wall in this ally way. I was surprisingly calm for my first ever victim.
I suddenly stopped in front of Zack's body, dragging the knife along his pale chisel face.

"Please! I didn't do anything wrong!" Zack had streaks of tears running down his face, poor unfortunate soul he is. Scared out of his mind... who wouldn't be?
I stay quiet as I flash him a Cheshire Cat smile while I moved the knife slowly down to his stomach and with a quick movement, I thrashed the sharp object into his abdomen five times, Zack fell down to his knees, still having a strong hold on my Jacket sleeve.

"Go.... to....hell.." Zack's last words spilled out of his bloody mouth slowly. This brings me so much joy watching him suffer.

"Gladly." I smile as I finished it off by turning him around, grabbing his neck from behind and slitting his throat in one quick movement.

I licked the knife clean. The job was finished.
.
.
.
.
Authors Note:
First chapter of Dark! Trust the process people, it's going to get better! Trust me guys!!
Thanks for reading :)