Epilogue

Epilogue

Today's the day!

My wedding day!

After months and months of preparation the day has finally come. All I have to do for the next hour is sit here and stay still while the make-up and hair ladies are at work. Everyone seems to be rushing around like ants, no one knowing where they should really be and they are all trying to follow each other. I swear there have been three different people check where all the flowers are at least twice each.

These last few years have been mad. I am now 20. Full time fashion designer and living in my own, well our own, house with Link. Nothing could be more perfect. My first collection release went perfect, everyone loved all the designs and the catwalk looked great. I had this goofy smile on my face all night that showed how proud I was of myself. Since then me and Link have released 18 seasonal collections, our last one being our summer collection, which brought back an old trend of big statement necklaces to a simple outfit. I still love every minute of designing and making outfits, I get the same buzz from seeing an outfit I have designed completed like I did 4 years ago when I finished my first dress at the competition mum held. 

Over time I have got used to my new found fame as some may call it. It is still stressful and I do hate the fact I could be being followed at any time but I am not in the newspaper for anything other than my clothing release reviews.

We did find out who sold the designs, it turned out to be Link's friend from school. Who owned up to doing it after he tried to hand some of the designs in as course work and the teacher picked up on my signature at the bottom of the picture. He was claimed that ever since I started at the school, Link had ignored everyone else and that if he ruined our chances of success, Link would go back to being his friend again. He gave us a massive speak about how he did it and how over the years of being around Link knew every in and out of the house and knew where to get into the house. He ended up with 3 years in prison and his scholarship taken off of him. It all ended with one big row as the police tried to put him in the car, I have never heard anyone with such a foul mouth. Link didn’t want him to have as long as he got in prison but the judge said he was only getting what was fair for him. I guess it was Link feeling guilty for not being there for his friends. Ever since then he has had a boys night every month with his friends so that it won’t happen again, which I don't really mind because it means I can either have a night to myself or meet up with the girls and just have a girlie night to relax and get the gossip on what's going on each others lives.

"All finished now" The lady behind me said handing me a mirror.

"Wow! Thank you!" I said after looking into it. My make-up had been done in natural shades. A light brown smoky eyed look washed over my eyes and a light pink lipstick covered my lips, in one of those 'your lips but better' shades. My hair had been done in a sort of bee-hive style with little loose ringlets just in front my ears. My dress hung on the rail next to me. I had spent the last 6 months making it just how I wanted it, to make sure Link didn't see it I had made it at my mum's which meant we got to spend more time together. Mum loved the challenge of working together to make the perfect dress out of all the drawing I had put together. It was hard but I loved the dress and I knew it was worth it. It was an A line dress with a light purple band that run across the waist and down the back in a ribbon that tightened the dress to match the bridesmaids dresses. The top had a fine beaded lace on top of the top half of the dress that finished by the waist band. It was simply but what I wanted.

"25 minutes girls" The wedding planner said as she came into the room just as I finished getting into my dress, "You look gorgeous chick, everything is ready and waiting. You just take your time"

"God, I’m so nervous!" I said, knowing that it was how everyone felt before their big day. But bloody hell, if the butterflies in my stomach didn't calm down soon, I would end up ruining my dress with vomit.

"Don't worry darling, it's perfectly normal" Mum said giving me and hug, her eyes were tearing up.

"Please don’t cry mum"

"There happy tears, I promise"

“Alright everybody, let’s get into the cars” The wedding planner said as she walked into the room and started to boss people around in order to tell them which car they were to go into. The order went my bridesmaids Katherine, Abbie, Olivia and my cousin who was my flower girl then in the next car, my parents and then me on my own. We had arranged for there to be three Rolls Royce to pick us up.

**

“Do you Link Marcus Heartly take the Lucie May Rose to be your lawful wedded wife?”

“I do”

“And do you Lucie May Rose take the Link Marcus Heartley to be you lawful wedded husband?”

“I do”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride”

Link leaded in and kissed me passionately, sending sparks flying through my body.

I was married! I was married to my prince charming! Nothing could stop us now and we were never going to let anything do so!

The End! 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, here's the epilogue i promised you all.

I hope you enjoyed this story. 

I have loved writting it and as i has been finishing this chapter off i have watched the reads go from 600 to 1000. It made my day when i saw 1k reads on The Sewing Queen. I know i have said it loads but seeing how much people are actually reading this has made me so proud i never thought of it getting this far in a years time not now.

A huge thank you to everyone who has read this. I love reading all the comments and replying to all the kind words of you all.

Thank you again

See you soon in my next book.

Zo :) xx