Chapter 10

The fire made shadows that danced about us and our surroundings. Creating watchful sentinels that guarded us from the darkness. Though the darkness masked us like a veil and blocked out any view of us to the world around.

The wolf mask lay on the ground next to the flames, but with light only coming from the fire, it was too dim to see much of his face. But his lips were full and almost unceasing. His hands gripped hard against my hips and pulled at me with a fierce sense about them. One that both intrigued me and subdued me. His arms made mine useless as he pinned one by the wrist. Softly he growled as he left gentle bites on my neck. The both of us rolled and I found myself on top of him trying to pin him down kissing him deeply.

I could feel a slight breeze against my chest as he lifted my shirts and took it off roughly. Taking that as a queue I stole my hands away to wrestle his belt, fighting to get it to release. Finally I got it to slip off and slipped my hands up his shirt till the were at the top of his chest. Continuing to kiss passionately and fiercely, he put a hand on my neck and rolled us back over. Taking off his shirt in the process somehow. He ran his hands along my torso, gripping at me, and held me down.

We continued our feisty little act for what seemed like forever, but only until the sun peaked over the horizon and brought to light what we were doing. Our bodies tired, hearts beating fast, and minds scrambled, we laid against the cold hard cement that was the floor. Our clothes were a bit scattered around us. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Unknown POV

"Who is this? X, I just want my angel back, our precious little girl. You have kept her from me for too long nd her potential is being wasted on this sad excuse of a village."

"I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry, but..."

"Don't you play dumb with me! I know you have her! I will kill everyone of these people if you don't hand her over! Starting with this one." She snapped her fingers and two women brought a mangled Autumn to X. They set her on her knee as she put a gun to her head. "I am not going to waste my time with you this time." The gun shot and Autumn fell to the ground as the bullet left the other side of her skull. As Autumn's body fell to the ground in slow motion there were screams. The split second she finally hit it, Sylwia woke up in a gasp.

Sylwia's POV

My eyes shot open and I jolted up. As I sat up the sun blinded me and caused me to block out the sun with my hand. 'Autumn... I need to go back.' I thought as I looked caught my breath. Looking around there was no sign of the guy, nor his clothes. Did he leave?!

"Hello?" I called out reaching for my clothes. I put back on my shirt and underwear then wandered around a bit in search of the man in the wolf mask. I turned the corner to see him crouching on a beam hanging outside the building. Fully dressed, without the hoodie, and staring off in the distance. The mask back on. "Hey," I said softly. He turned his head to look at me. "I thought you left." In response he shook his head. He actually responded!! Not with words, but its a start.

He climbed off the beam and walked over to me. I didn't know what to do so I stood still. I half expected him to walk past me, but he didn't. he walked up right in front of me and motioned for me to follow him. So, I did.

We walked back to where we had slept. He reached down, grabbed up my pants, and tossed them over to me causing me to blush a bit. "Sorry," I apologized but he shook his head and pointed toward a trap door that my clothes were on top of. I looked at it a bit puzzled then put my pants on and walked over to it. We both knelt down and looked at it until he lifted the door and jumped down it. Being curious, I followed him down.

I had forgotten all about my foot, but it didn't matter now it was healed like it had never even been hurt. We continued down a hallway only lit with hints of sunlight where bullets had made holes. "Where are we?" I asked, half not wanting an answer. This time he only grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway farther. Then there was an opening and I realized where we were. The opening was at the base of the building made of beams. We were in the building next to it, another office like buildings. Then he dropped my hand and turned to me holding out his arm towards the direction of the base. "Oh, I see." I replied as he lowered his head. "If I come back, will I see you again?" I asked looking at him. His head rose and he looked at me through his mask. He nodded and I smiled. "Alright. I'll come back tomorrow. I need to find my friend. Then I'll come back. He was taken by a group of women. The one's you got me from." I myself looked down at the ground. "I will find him." I said softly. 'If he is still alive...'