Chapter 13

Sylwia's POV

'All her enslaved? What is that supposed to mean?'  I rolled my eyes and turned her back around.

        "I need my friend first. Move." I shoved her a bit and she began to start walking again.

        "My sisters already know you are here. They know why. Master will keep him in her quarters if you go in there. You will have to fight her enslaved to release your friend. Save them first, they can help you." The girl said in an almost robotic voice that started to get creepy.

        "I said move." I pushed her again, but then i realized what she said was true. They did know I was there. 'Fuck, This isn't going to end well...'  I thought as i looked up at the buildings around us. There were women standing in each of the windows. Then i stopped walking and looked back at the girl. But she wasn't a girl anymore, she was a serpent, with a tail that she swung towards me. "Or maybe don't move. Just die. That works to." I said as I pressed a small button on the hilt of the knife that turned it into a sword. I swung it at her tail as she swung it at me again. The tip flopped around on the ground like a fish out of water.

The scream that came from the girl broke some of the glass windows above us. The glass fell toward us, but she paid no mind to that. I watched as a huge piece of glass was headed straight down toward me. "Smile pretty fishy face!" I shouted as I rolled out from under it and kicked it right into her, splitting her in two. Again the screech that came from her was ear drum shattering. Then her body turned back to what she made it appear as. It wasn't pretty looking at a human girl cut in two, but guess that's just what I have to deal with.

Above me I could hear hissing and angry screams and shouting. I looked around at them. "Bring it. I will kill every single one of you." I stared at them. Suddenly they all stopped and looked at the door at the end of the alleyway.

Max came bursting out of it. His shirt was torn in the front and he had blood on his arm, but it wasn't his.

        "Oh, jeez Syl. Didn't have to leave a mess for them to clean up. What did this one do." He asked catching his breath and still walking toward me.

        "She tried to tail slap me." I smiled at him. There was glass all over on the ground around me. Somehow only that one piece fell toward me. He laughed with me and hugged me tightly. "I'm glad you're alright Max." I said hugging him back.

        "You to. Very glad. I was worried."