Siren Strength

Sylwia's POV

Standing at the mouth of the alleyway I could her their hypnotic voices. Then one of them started to walk down the alleyway humming and looking into the sky as if she had never see it before. Being smart I hid behind a dumpster until she was in front of my and placed my hand over her mouth and my arm around her neck to muffle any screams.

"Shhh, don't scream. I'll break your neck if you do. I'm going to uncover your mouth, you call anyone or do anything that I don't ask you to do I will hurt you. You don't want that, and frankly neither would I. I don't kill kids." I explained to her holding her as she struggled until she gave in and finally stood still. I let go of her mouth but still held her by the neck.

"What do you want?" She asked, her young sweet voice full of fear.

"I want you to take me to my friend. The guy you guys took, the one they are hypnotizing right now." I turned her around to look in her eyes. I grabbed my knife from my back belt loop and held it against her neck. "I want him back." My eyes narrowed as hers widened.

She knew I wasn't playing around. I wasn't going to play around. The girl nodded and lowered her head as she walked back down the alleyway with me close behind her.

"Our master has a girl in there with him. She supposed to make him forget about everything, enslave him basically. We don't have much time, men's brains are easily overrun by Siren singing and seduction." She explained as she walked a little faster.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked confused, still holding a knife to the back of her neck. She stopped and turned to me.

"Because you can free me. You can free her enslaved."

Unknown POV

He had to get to her quickly before the Sirens got to her. She was smart and clever, but they could capture her. Siren mind games only work on men, but they can work on psychics. Running as fast as he could he ran to the street where the song was coming from. 'Here, they're here.' He thought to himself as he skidded to a stop. His mask slid off his face as he slid, but quickly he grabbed it before it hit the ground.

The Sirens knew his mask, they didn't know his face. Holding it in his hand he thought for a good second. Sylwia hadn't seen his face either, she wouldn't trust him without it. He needed it. For her sake at least. "Sylwia,"

Max's POV

The girl was had ripped my shirt so now my chest was bare and where she could touch it without the nonsense of fabric in her way. This was starting to make me feel uncomfortable, but also more relaxed. Part of me wanted to give in, rip our clothes off and make love to this beautiful girl. But the other part wanted to wait for rescue. I knew someone would come, I just preferred it be Sylwia, the one I truly want. The thought of her in my arms, bare skinned, made me want to leave here even more.

It is my job to save her, not the other way around. So, I began to pull with all my strength against the ropes that bound my hands behind me. The girl's eyes widened as she thought she had made me want her. She continued to whisper seductive little things into my ear. They only fueled my wanting to leave. Imagining them to be Sylwia's words instead of this girl's.

Then the girl figured me out. I didn't look at her with lust in my eyes, but anger and distance. She ran her hands down my arms and pulled my constraints tighter. 'Damnit,' I thought. But then I realized if I played her game, if I seduced her myself, I could get out of here. So I closed my eyes and thought of this girl as Sylwia. When I opened them I could easily look at her with lust. I kissed the girl and she kissed back with surprise. then she loosened the constraints and let me up. The ones binding my ankles fell to the ground as I stood up, holding her against me.

There was a bed in the corner of the room, so I carried her to it and laid her down and hovered over her. She smiled and began to take of her top. Before she could fully take it off I pulled a knife on her and held it to her throat.

"Gotta watch where you place your weapons." I smirked then pulled her up by the arm and pressed the knife against her skin. "I don't give in that easily." She hissed at me then winced as I twisted her arm and held the knife harder against her throat, almost about to draw blood. "Show me out. Pull anything and I will kill you bitch." She winced again and looked over at the door.

"Through that door, down the hall. The fourth door on the left leads to the alleyway I took you from. But watch out for my sisters, we are much stronger than ordinary men. They will tear your mind to shreds along with that wretch of a woman that came for you. Our master will have fun killing her." She laughed and smiled manically. I pulled the knife harder against her throat causing it to cut her. Her smile grew with my reaction. "The girl you love. So sad she already gave herself to another man." She laughed again.

"Shut your whore mouth." I said as I hit her in the back of the head with the knife, knocking her out. That made me happy as I watched her body fall clumsily to the ground. "Time to blow this popsicle stand." I smiled.