Autumn's Fate

"There you are, girly. Our master wants you. She says there's something special about you." The Siren called out. "Put a gun on the one they call Autumn."

"No!" Sylwia shouted. Tears began to well in her angry eyes. The Siren laughed as the two holding an unconscious Autumn held guns to her head. 'Now that's a bit overkill don't you think?'

"Come with us. No men, no weapons, just you and you alone." The Siren said in a hissy voice. Sylwia thought for a second, closing her eyes tight and lowering her head.

"Alright, but you cant hurt her. Do we have a deal?" She looked back up at them.

"You have my word. As long as you come unarmed." Sylwia took the knife out of her boot and dropped it on the ground then held up her hands. "Now, come." She waved her over and Sylwia walked with her hands up toward them.

"Syl?" I asked as I watched them circle around her with spears pointed at her. "Syl!" I yelled but she didn't look back, only kept walking with them. "Damnit Syl," I said then ran back the way we had both came.

When I reached the pool again Wolf was kneeling by the waters edge. He didn't turn around, but he knew I was there. "Wolf, look I know you don't like me. And we both knw I don't like you at all, but this isn't about us right now. Sylwia is with the Sirens. They made her come with them unarmed. She said their "master" wanted Sylwia." I explained and he instantly stood up and stared at me. His mask was back on. It kinda creeped me out.

"Sylwia," his voice was deep and had a sort of calmness to it. I nodded and motioned to the door.

"Shall we go get her?" I asked and he grabbed up his bow and quiver, then put two almost sword length daggers on his sides. Nodding at me he walked past and hopped out of the hole. "Well, then." I followed scratching the back of my head. 'Was it a good idea to get him? I mean when this is all over, he has the perfect chance to kill me for hurting her.' I shook the thought out of my head and walked with him toward where they took Sylwia. "They did saw that she had to be alone." I told him, he just shook his head and kept walking.

When we got close to the alleyway he pulled out a rope and made it so was could repel up the building. Having me go first. 'Of course.' I went up then he came up shortly after. The both of his looked around then crouched as we found them. A courtyard.

Both Sylwia and Autumn were tied up to large posts. Autumn still wasn't conscious but there was still a Siren holding a gun pointing at her. Sylwia was very much so conscious as they prodded and stabbed at her with their damn tail spikes, spears, and other weapons. The blood she had washed off earlier was now put to shame.

"Serena," Wolf said in a growl. I turned to him a bit confused.

"Who's Serena?" I asked in a whisper. He shook his head again.

"Siren master." He whispered back then pulled out his bow. I put my hand on it and he lowered it looking at me.

"When we see the leader, we attack. I'll go over to the other roof. When I give the signal, kill as many of those sluts as you can." I explained the crawled away from the edge of the roof and jumped to the roof next to him and ran to the corner edge where I could see everything. Wolf nodded and watched them.

Sylwia's POV

There were too many of them for me to take on alone. But who said I was gonna be alone. I know Max is on his way, and Wolf probably sensed my danger or something. Just have to hold my own until they do get here.

"Oh, that's no fair. You cant break the rules." the Siren that took me here said. "Our master wants you, not those foolish boys. We will turn them to slaves and she will have her way with them. We will get the pleasure we seek from them." She smiled at me and laughed a bit. That was very comforting of her to say.

"I didn't break any damn rules." I shot back. She laughed again and shook her finger at me.

"You know exactly what you did. You lead those two men here! You... You killed her." She snapped her fingers and the Siren holding a gun on Autumn pulled the trigger right as she opened her eyes.

"NOOOO! You bitch!! You will pay for that!" I screamed at her, tears rolling down my cheeks. "What did she ever do to you?! Autie had nothing to do with this!"

"No, she didn't but she was with you since the beginning. She followed you around like a puppy until you guys met Max. She had a crush on that one." Again she smiled maniacally. Just like he likes you, but you have given yourself to another "man". More a beast than a man, don't ya think?" I stared at her infuriated.

"Shut up." I growled out. She walked over and grabbed my cheeks, squeezing them. Her nails scratched my skin as she did.

"No, you shut up wretch." Hissing seemed to be their main way to show anger. Then she let go and had another Siren gag me. "Our master will deal with you. But now we have company." Many of the Sirens, including her, left me and my dead friend, but many stayed to make sure I didn't escape this time. 'Autie, I'm sorry.'