Who's That Chick?

( PLESE READ: This is my first stort i will try to upload weekly if u have any good topics for another  story topic let me know also telll me how i can improve.:) )

“Hey Evie are you coming?"Brad asked, walking towards me while putting his math book in his white and black book-bag.

"Naw, sorry." I said apologetic. He looked disappointed for a minute then he smiled and shook it off.

“I guess I should have expected that your always busy” He said in a low voice that kids use when they’re upset about something.

“Am really sorry I just..." I trailed off. He nodded

"It’s ok. Well I best be heading out. See you when school starts" Then he walked away.

I nodded and walked away silently, feeling a bit sad. I mean don’t get me wrong he is my best guy friend, but this is my time where I can enjoy myself and not having to let anyone in. Sometimes being alone is a good thing; It helps me get my mind set.

I walked to 5 avenue and made a sharp right turn. I waited for the cars to pass, counting each one.

 I guess you might be wondering where am I going, what's my whole name and how do I look? Well you’re going to have to find out yourself. You see am different from your ‘Average girl’.

I walked straight into the alley, not caring that I was alone and it was dark. God it smelled like sh*t. I was in a town that  you would call poor. I am not really sure what to call it exactly. It’s just, not the hot spot or a cute little town. I don’t know how to describe it.

Anyways, I always come here after school because it’s the best place in the universe for me. You’ll find out why.

"Hey guys look what the ugly cat dragged in?"Josh said with a twinkle of humor in his beautiful big brown eyes. Josh was a 24 years old, and he was the owner of a skateboard shop. He was 5'11, and well built guy, complete with coffee brown hair with recently added yellow highlights which I am not too fond of. And, he is quiet the player.

"Shut it Joshie" I yelled at him and smirked. He hates when I called him that.

Josh opened the door and let me in the shop. The shop hasn’t change much. The millions of skateboards still hung on the wall. Even the one that he spray painted and wrote "I Will Grind Ur Ass" still hung in the center. I loved that board. It always made me laugh.

He closed the door and walked to the counter, where he then opened a bottle of water and took a sip. He handled it to me.

" You now I hate when you call me that Evie" I shrug and sip water

“Your point?"  He laughed and punched me in my right shoulder. Damn that hurt like a b*tch!

"Jez what the hell? You’re trying to punch me to death?" I said almost choking on the water. My bad. I guess I don’t know my own strength

He smiled and showed off his pearly white teeth. I rub my right shoulder softly.

"Why the hell are you dress like that? No guy is going to BANG YOUR skinny lil ass like that Evie. Mmmm I know I wouldn’t." I blushed, embarrassed about his comment. I looked down at the baggy t-shirt and basketball pants, still wearing my old converse, and blushed even more.

He always had to say the most rudest comments about my appearance all the time. Didn’t he know it was bringing me down?

"Whatever I don’t want no guy to 'BANG ME!' Not the way you say it at least, and I already told you I don’t want a boyfriend" I scratch my hair which reeks since I haven’t washed it in two weeks.

 "Sure.” He said rolling his eyes. God, he knew me too well.

“Let’s stop wasting time and go change. We gotta start warming up. I got to catch the subway today" He said looking out the window with a grin plastered on his mouth.

( PLease comment, and rate....GEt ready for a intense scence keep reading and can someone help me make a cover :) please message me )