~Panic.~

I went to the bathroom and started to bandage my chest, then I put on my black striped basketball boy shorts. I grab a white t-shirt and put it on. I picked up my hair in a ponytail. I thought to myself, "Jez no sh*t I am skinny” as I slowly bandage my hands and put on my black sweater.

“Wow I look completely different “  I thought to myself. I smiled at my reflection and added a few band-aids on my face and put on my black hoody which cover most of my face.

Josh walked in.

"Sh*t  you look like a boy.” He said, for the thousandth time. “But your face is still girly. Shit, Evie why the hell you always want to hide your gender? It’ll be a hell of a lot more amusing seeing guys reactions knowing that they lost to a chick."He said looking me up and down. I walked out of the bathroom, not wanting to hear this. I just wanted to feel the adrenaline through my body, my blood boiling, my tongue tingling with excitement. I wanted to lose myself and just concentrated on the fight that was about to happen.

That's exactly what I was going to do.

Damn there was a crowd today. The streets were all waiting for the fight. The fight that would take me to the top. I could almost savor the anticipation, the hunger of the blood. The adrenaline was definitely running through everybody. My head was spinning as Josh guided me through the maze of people; it was suffocating as if I was in an elevator. I couldn’t breathe.

 I was freaking out before the damn fight!

"Josh.” I trembled, barely talking loud enough for anybody to hear me.

"What’s wrong kittykat?" He said, trying to make me feel better. He knew that something was wrong.

“IN THIS CORNER THE LEGENDARY BONECRUSHER! RICK! IN THE OTHER CORNER, X-12! XERVER!" A tall lanky dude said from the back of a black Cadillac with spinning rims.