~Alright... ?

( Hey sorry my other stories have been taken away my time and this story well i just wanted to give up but hell no lets continue it . Love you guys .:))

Evie Pov~

When i woke up i had a throbbing headache. I graon as i try to stand up,something was defiantely wrong.

" Dont get up, and you fainted" Xerver said sitting sitting next to me. I could tell he was concern his eyes look so sad and hurt. I hope i didnt inflict that on those pretty eyes.

" Oh I see well i am better now" I said fully sitting up. I cough a bit i guess am sick. what the hell i am going to do now i have a fight!

" here have this, i think you should rest up and say inside. Dont want to risk you fainting on me again." he said as he gave me ,what am guessing is a aspirn. I took it and pop it in my mouth as I grinded it and swallow it .I like the bitter taste of it.

" Hell no lets go outside you cant keep me here lets have fun come on" i sat on his lap and pouted at him. he giggle and finally gave in with a sigh. I like this side of him.

" Okay but if you feel bad we are going to come back ok?" he asked worry. I nodded and started to jump and and done till my had started trobbing and i graon softly.

" Your a idiot come on i am taking you to the river"he said going to his room and changing his shirt into a white plan t-shirt. I peeked from the door h was rip! i just wanted to throw water at that sexy body and watch it sizzle away YUm !

What the hell am i think. How can i say that about him i thought. I cant believe i am having a internal fight thast awesome... Who is wining though

" Hey weirdo are you going like that?" he said grinning as he unbuckle pant. Oh My God did it just turn into a oven here somebody am read open the oven door or am burn in here !

"Yeah i am i didnt bring a baithing suite." i said blushing but i was still staring.. i am such a perv but wouldnt you the same thing?

" Stop staring am not a stripper or anything your going to wet yourself!" he said laughing. he look so adorable. But hell no he just did not say that am going to wet myself.I took of my shoe and flung it at him. Bull eyes!!!! right in the cojones !!! ( A/N Cojones means Balls people its in spanish :) That hurts like a b*tch btw ... I wouldnt noe hahahah i just like hitting there alot)

" Am so going to lose all my billion balls on my ball sack! Come here" he said holding his junk. What a cute as face. i took my phone out and snap a picture.

" Hey what the f*ck delete that picture !! Come here wait till i get my hands on you?" he said angry still massaging his precious balls. honestly i didnt feel bad at all that i hit him bad it was so funny!

" Sure.. So you can make me massage your balls? i said lifting a eyebrow.

" Naw babe so you can lick it!" he wink.

" PERVERT!!" i said and he ran toward me i yelp and ran away. Lets just say bad idea throwing oneself From the stairs.

" Are you ok" Xerver yelled. I laugh and threw my head back. This is to funny i forgot about everything! I raise my middle finger at him. Bad idea.... he threw himself of the stair.

I think i should start running?

Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran as fast as my legs carry me i ran out the house and randomly started running in the forest. Well i didnt now where i was going but who cares right?I could tell Xerver was on my ass shit i can hear him puffing and grunting back there! ( A/N That sounds so pervered hahahaha XD)

" Catch me if you can!" i yelled . all the air leaving me i felt light head i felt alive . F*ck it all ! I grinned . what the hell is wrong with me. After a couple of mintues that bastard catch up with me and flung me on his shoulder.

" Put me down!" i yelled hitting his back. Thats when i felt his hand slap my ass. Like what the hell you just didnt not touch my ass!

" Why you touching my ass?" i asked .

" I wanted to touch it."he said . i bet he is grinning right now. i wish i could see his face.

I was about to say something but he threw me. I didnt realized he threw me in the lake ! It was freezing cold but so refreshing, i could feel my body quickly adjusting to the fast temprature change.

" Bastard the water cold get your damage ball sack in here !" i said when i resurface and catch my breath. He waves at me and threw himself but while he was in the air he flash me his pretty white ass ( A/N OMG I wanna see the pretty white Ass 0_0)

" Youlike that huh?" he said swimming closer to me. he looked gorgeous like a male model his hair was wet and dripping . His lips were red because of the imact of the cold water. I just wanted to ... Wait wait what am i thinking?

" Your white ass? Please you didnt even have color on it. What was i suppose to do colored it like a coloring book?"i said as i felt him grab me.

We stay there in the river till night fall. it was amazing though it was cold but then i started sneezing and Xerver got worry and he drag me away. We made it home and while i was showering he made soup. it was a good night i was hoping h would fall asleep becaue today was the fight and i dont care but am going to put my finger in the air and win my fight!

( Hey guys so how was it next chapter its the fight. Do you guys want me to make it longer? Let me know ok ^^ :) UM sorry about my grammer i was working from a friends new computer and i didnt really have much time to write and rerad Excuse me ^^ Vote,comment,fan, add to your libary If its worth it !)

Btw i was listening to " alright" By travie Check it out ^^ Awesome video here the link ;) But he is mine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04zaL7wIbmc