Away We Went ~

We soon arrive at the destination. It was a little yellow house in the forest with a lake a mile away. The outside of the house was painted a yellow light color there where wild flowers surrounding the house and two great tree stood by the side of the house providing great shade.

“We are here” Xerver said as he turns off his motorcycle.

I jump of and took a look around, I was in awe the place was so beautiful and breathe taking. I felt Xerver tug at my helmet as he gently removed it. He stood in front of me as he remove my helmet he push a strand of my hair behind my ear I bite my lower lip. All this little things make my heart skip a little faster than usual, am I sick? I thought.

“Are you planning to stay there come on jez such a damn slowpoke?”He said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside the house. The inside was very cozy the floors were a cherry wooden color, the kitchen was small but it had the basic a fridge and a stove. Though I honestly like the cabinet they had a quite delicate flowery engravement.

“Are we going to stay here?” I asked as he releases my hand and he went to the fridge and pulled out two sprite cans.

“Yeah this was my grandparent house but they are away for this week and I ask if we could borrow it and they agreed.” He said handing me the soda can I grab it and opened it.

 “Oh so what are we going to do?” I asked nervously noticing that it was just us in a house mile away from any other house. What did I get myself into, what if he rapes me and then kills me? All this thoughts where suddenly jumping into my head! My hand began to tremble.

“Don’t worry I am not going to do nothing perverted like your thinking.” He said as he moved close to me and pinned me against the wall. “Unless you want me to make you my women and I’ll make you scream my name as I please every inch of that beautiful aching body you got right there.” He purred into my ear and slowly began to kiss my neck. I mean I couldn’t help but blush but didn’t he say he wouldn’t do nothing perverted and know he doing this that can lead to those perverted things? This bastard saying those kinds of thing still it pissed me off I wonder how many time he didn’t use that line.

“Oh yes please I want that very much” I said as I poured my drink on his head. He jump back and looked at me with a amuse grin.

“Fuck that’s cold, are you crazy?” he said as he looked at his shirt getting wet. He then looked at me again and grabbed my can of soda and threw it to the ground he faced me and I saw his eyes twinkle with mischief.” Come here let me give you a hug” he said as he got close to me again, I started to run around the little room as he followed me.

“Never I don’t want your sticky hug” I said laughing and jumping over the sofa. That was a bad idea because I fell hard on my ass. Damn that hurt a lot, and it’s not a very good feeling when one of your butt cheeks is throbbing! Xerver started to crack up. Of course he just stands there that moron and laughs his head off.

“Aren’t you going to help me you moron!?” I asked him, he extends his hand towards me and I pull him down but he loses his balance and lands on top of me. Inches away from each other mouth he looked at me I could tell he was getting closer to me. He lifted my chin. But I couldn’t help it and just laugh in his face I mean what the heck I took him down and he looking at me with such a cute face. Like what the fuck I thought. “You’re a dork for falling into my trap” I said trying to lighten the mood. Why isn’t he laughing I mean a girl just brought him down why isn’t he reacting? I was so consume in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that he placed his lips against me.  His lips were so warm and soft. God I couldn’t stop myself I responded to his kiss, I was in a spell and I didn’t want it to be broken. As we kept kissing his lips became warmer, or in my head blazing hot his kiss sent blots of electricity through every inch of my body. He kiss me inserting his tongue in my mouth I let him explored and taste me I moaned softly as he did this. I bite his lower lips and pull on it grinning. He then took of his wet shirt and threw it aside. Wow his body was amazing his abs were perfectly a line and protruding. I touch his chest and pull him closer again to me.  He smiled and kiss me once again as he carry me off the grabbing my ass in the process.