Breakfest & Fevers

( I am so sorry I haven’t posted but I been extremely bust plus I had kind of like a authors block and I got into my others stories but worry no more I will start posting for this one. Please don’t be mad...^^ I beg for your MERCY!!)

Xerver Pov:

I lend against the door and let out a heavy sigh. This can’t be happening am surprise she didn’t notice my erection seeing her like that wasn’t doing anything in my favor. Actually I think my condition gets worse; damn I thought and walked away as I started to make breakfast. I made some scramble eggs with bacon and chocolate milk with toast and a bowl of nicely slice cube shape fruits. Yeah what can I say I am a guy but I know how to cook and I am not ashamed of admitting it anyways girls nowadays fine it hot and it wins me bonus points.

“Hey Chef whatcha cooking?” Evie said sitting in the floor facing me. She look amazing her hair was slightly wet and I could see it curl I love her natural curls there were so beautiful and there was something just so exotic about it.

“Your breakfast my lady” I said smoothly as I started to serve her food in one of the plate and prepare the table so we can start to eat.

She laugh and threw her head back, I couldn’t describe it she had this sweet innocent aura around her when she actually let her guard down.

“I see well can we eat am starving!” she said getting up and sitting at the table.

I chuckle and nodded as I brought her plate to her and place it in front of her.” Here you go don’t choke know” I said teasingly.

She just flipped me the fucking finger and dig in her food like she hadn’t eaten for month! Still I found that sexy she was just herself and I love girls with appetite and not these girls that only get salad like what the fuck are they freaking rabbits or something?

I brought my plate to the table and started to eat while I glace at her. She was such a kid why the hell does she makes me think of her constantly and want to protect her? I thought silently while nibbling on my bacon.my mind started to day dream.

“Hey idiot! Idiot XERVER!” Evie scream at me and then fling her bacon strip which hit me in the faces as it slowly rolled down my face leaving a grease trail behind.

“What the hell? Why you did that for?” I ask suddenly pissed off at her. She then got up and made her way next to me I look at her and she pick up the bacon that was in my lap and shove it in her mouth. Are you kidding me she put the bacon that she threw from across the table that landed on my face and then decide to make a short stop and rest in my lap?

“ You ignore me while I was calling you” she simply said ad she snatched one bacon strip from my plate and shoved it in her mouth, then she started making her way back until I got up and caught her.

“ Well Missy sorry I was thinking about how gorgeous you are when you eat like a savage beast” I simply stated as I saw her blood vessel in her cheeks turn a slight red color , oh wow she was blushing she look amazing I just wanted to kiss those lips…

“Don’t touch me, oh is that supposed to be a compliment or a cheesy pickup line?” I could tell she was slightly annoyed at me, I mean damn this chick so bipolar! One minute she is happy the next minute she is the freaking ice queen rejecting me and stealing my bacon!

“Well if you wanna hear a cheesy pickup line I got one for you, if you were a booger I would pick you first” I said winking at her, I saw her lips curl up in a amuse half smile. Damn so close but I couldn’t make her smile and show me her pretty teeth. Now don’t think I have a teeth fetish I just like everything about this girl okay?

“Ha-ha that was so amusing now let go before I flip you! She said twisting herself away from me I grip her wrist harder. This was defiantly going to leave marks but I really could care less I just wanted to hold her.

“ Try me I am waiting” I said grinning at her, just when she was about to flip me I push her against the wall and touch three of her pressure points as she became immobile.

“Fuck what do you do I can’t move? Just wait till I get my hands on you I am going to murder you and take the biggest shit on you and the am call an elephant and make it shit on you!” she scream I could see her face going red!

“Just shut up for once!” I stated she look at me and spite on me.

“That not nice to do “I said pressing my body against her

“Well am not really a nice girl am I? “she stated her face was hot I could feel the heat emitting from her body. Was she running a fever?

I pressed my head against on her she was indeed running a fever. I look at her why didn’t I notice that her voice was a bit more nasally why didn’t i notice why am I so stupid!?

“Get off… “She said and fainted in my arms.

“ Evie, Evie please wake up! Evie please wake up stop playing around” I scream desperately if something were to happen I would blame myself and never be able to forgive me .

(Okay so I kind of now it’s a long boring chapter but I thought it would be better because it builds into the next hectic chapter. Which a lot of things will happen and a few things will get discover.  I am thinking of changing my page picture so if you have any ideas please send me the link or picture so I can check it out.

Will Evie make it to the fight? Will she win?

Is Xerver falling for her? Will she get better or did see contract a cold that might be deadly?

Thanks for reading

Please Comment and Vote

~EVenely~