Chapter 14

Melody's POV

'Whe...where am I? and why do I feel restricted and in so much pain' I thought to myself, my eyes were in harsh denial when I forced them open. The light was bright compared to the darkness behind my eyelids and I had to squeeze them shut again until they adjusted. I groggily looked around it was dark and I was in what seemed to be a cell, there was a table next to me with whips and daggers and water buckets and all sorts of terrifying things on it. When I looked up I noticed my arms were tied tight with ropes hanging from the ceiling so my arms were above my head and I was sitting on the floor.

I thought back and remembered what had happened, of course a few hours ago April and I were out having some girl time, when we were forced to save a small girl from Karai, I remembered telling April to get back up and I started fighting my sister. I can't remember much after she disarmed me and pinned me to the wall, all I remember was passing out and Karai saying something to me but I could only hear the words punish and dead.

My head was pounding I couldn't think of anything, 'I just hope April got out okay, I couldn't take it if they got her too, I'd prefer they got me to her' I thought to myself as small tears stared to form in my eyes. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching 3 sets to be precise, I could already tell that it was Karai, Razahr and Tiger claw. I forced back my tears and stared down to the floor I was not going to further their enjoyment by crying in front of these monsters.

''Oh look who is awake, my dear baby sister'' Karai sneered as she unlocked the door to my cell and crouched in front of me lifting my chin with her finger forcing me to look her in the eyes. I glared at her but I didn't say anything.

''Looks like the cats got someone's tongue ay? Tiger claw?'' Razhar said nudging the tigers shoulder who sneered slightly at me.

''You are going to tell me where the turtle are, if you do I'll make this slightly less painful'' Karai said her yellow eyes piercing into my soft violet ones.

''Never'' I whispered weakly glaring at her, I was not about to give up the secrecy of those who trained and protected me to these villains, I would rather die than tell the position of my family and the one I love. Karai sneered and stood up, she grabbed the rope around my wrists and tightened until they started to rub my wrists raw and started to draw blood. I held in a gasp of pain and gritted my fangs, they would not get the satisfaction of seeing me in pain, I wouldn't let them win. 

''I'll ask again sister, where are the turtles'' she said in a soft, threatening tone,

''You will get nothing from me!'' I snarled at her, she was slightly taken aback but quickly regained her composure and her yellow eyes seemed to burn with rage as she unsheathed her sword and slashed it at my face.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a harsh stinging sensation run through my cheek, I knew she had struck it, making me bleed. I opened my eyes and saw that Karai's eyes were now burning red and her aura...black, the sign of violence and no mercy. She walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach hard, winding me she continued to punch and kick me in my stomach and back for 5 five minuets. I took it all without a sound.,

'''Oh you'll talk even if I have to CUT it out of you'' she shouted taking the dagger from the table and walking over to me, placing it at my wrists, I looked at the ground and shut my eyes biting my tongue and bracing myself for the pain. She dragged it slowly over my wrists I bit my tongue as tears spilled like rivers down my face, I couldn't take it anymore it was too much even for me to withstand.

Cut after cut after cut, blood started to trickle down my body, Karai walked over to Razhar and whispered something to him as she and Tiger claw walked out of the cell and turned to face us, I knew this couldn't be good.

He walked over to me and placed his claw on my back but before I knew what was happening, I had let out a shrill scream as I felt a fierce burning on my back, the last thing I saw was Karai laughing as I faded into darkness.

                                                                                  4 Hours Later

I opened my eyes slowly, I was violently shaking, sweating and my once pearl white fur was dyed crimson red from all the blood, I was in so much pain and I couldn't move I wished I was still unconscious so I wouldn't have to put up with this pain any longer, I couldn't even explain how much pain I was in I wanted to go home to Leo, Raph, Mikey, April, Casey, Master Splinter and Donnie.

I started to think about Donnie his soft red eyes and his adorable smile, how he held me gently but protectively and when we cuddled and kissed together. I was begging and praying that he would find me and save me before I faded away if I were to die I would prefer to die in the arms of the one I love than in a cold torture cell. As I thought of Donnie my weak body and mind fell out of consciousness once again.

Okay I was in literal tears writing this chapter you have no idea how hard it is to write this stuff unless you have done before, hopefully the next chapter won't make me cry like this one did so I'm gonna go eat ice cream and cry for a bit. Later ma Chika's -E xxxxxxxxx