Chapter 20

Melody's POV

Donnie and I were in our room, we had been in there since we woke up that morning as we had been planning our wedding together. We had both agreed that April should make the dresses and the tuxes for us and our guests. Well in fact she had more demanded that she was going to so we had no real choice but to agree. I was looking through some simple bouquet of flowers in different shades of purple and blue whilst Donnie was writing out the guest RSVP's.

''Hey Donnie? I've gotta go and meet up with April now to try on my dress. I think your brothers will need your help with looking out decorations for the reception, I won't be long'' I said picking up my T-phone and giving him a quick kiss on the beak but before I could walk away he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him making us both fall over onto the bed laughing.

''Ahaha D-bear i have to go to Aprils'' I said laughing as his arms tightened around me,

''not until you give me a proper kiss your not'' he said smirking at me, I smirked back at him and leaned down kissing him. He pinched the side of my waist making me gasp that was the opportunity he was looking for, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my paws around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. We reluctantly pulled back and smiled as we looked into each others eyes.

''I'll see you soon, my beautiful future wife. Be careful'' I smiled down at him as he said this then got off of him, I grabbed my katana and walked to the door. When I looked back I blew him a kiss and walked out of the door towards the entrance of the lair. Master Splinter walked in front of me before I could leave and smiled down at me,

''Off to see April, my child? I just wanted to say that I am overjoyed that both you and my son are happy together, and that I am honoured to be the one to bring the both of you together.'' I smiled back to him as he took my paws in his, I nodded my head and gave him a tight hug to which he returned. I pulled away and left the lair heading towards Aprils house, April had told me that both her mom and Casey's little sister would be there as well.

When I got to Aprils apartment I knocked on the window and she let me in with a smile, I could tell that she had finished our dresses and the tuxedos for the guys. She took my paw and pushed me into her bathroom handing me the most beautiful wedding dress I had ever seen. It was a strapless deep purple dress with sequence on the top part, and different shaded braiding running down and round to the back of the dress. (Picture at the top).

I quickly changed into the dress with the help of Casey's little sister, she took my paw and slowly led me out into Aprils bedroom, when April and her mom saw me they both gasped and walked over to me slowly, they each took one of my paws as tears spilled from their eyes.

''You look so beautiful Mel, I worked so hard on your dress and i think it really paid off, I know that when Donnie see's you his heart is going to go at super speed'' April said pulling me into a tight hug,

''I hope that his heart doesn't race so hard that he has a heart attack April haha'' I giggled whilst returning her hug her mom walked over to me and joined in on the hug, she seemed far too emotional to say anything so she just hugged us and kept whispering how proud and honoured she was. April and I giggled then all four of us decided to go over make up ideas for my wedding the next day, despite being a mutant snow leopard April insisted on doing my make up and I couldn't help but wonder what Donnie, Casey and the other guys were up to at that very moment.

Donnie's POV

Casey, Raph, Leo and I were all going through the decorations for my wedding, whilst Mikey and master Splinter were in the kitchen making the wedding cake and the food for the reception after the grooms and best mans speech. We all started to decorate the lair with white pedestals with light blue and purple flowers on top of them, the same colour of flower petals were scattered in a line to make the isle, home made benches at either side of the petals. At the other side of the lair we had placed tables for the food and a long table for me, Melody, Mikey and April to sit. I had decided to make Mikey my best man and April was the brides maid, sensei was the priest Casey's little sister was the flower girl.

We had invited Leo, Raph, Mikey, Leatherhead, Dr Tylor Rockwell, Slash, Pigeon Pete, Kirby, Aprils mom, Mondo Gecko, Metalhead, Mr. Murakami, Renet and professor Honeycut. After going through all the received RSVP'S and making unique placement cards and placing them on the tables, I went over to help my brothers and Casey hang up purple ribbons, streamers and balloons around the dining area. When we finished it looked perfect and i couldn't wait to see my beautiful bride walking down that isle tomorrow.

My T-phone went off, I saw that I had got a message from Melody,

Hey D-bear, I'm staying at Aprils tonight so that when I wake up they can all help me get ready, oh yeah and April is bringing the tuxes for you the guys and Casey round just now she wont be long. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at the wedding. Goodnight my D-bear love you! xxxxxxxxxxxx I smiled at her text and texted her back instantly,

Hey angel, I can't wait to see you tomorrow in a beautiful dress walking down that isle. Tomorrow we will be able to seal our love for each other, its a new start of us I can make you mine, night Mel love you millions. Xxxxxxxxx A couple of seconds later I got one last text from her before heading to bed,

I'm already yours. Xxxxxxxxx

''Tomorrow Melody and I will be married, I'm really nervous but I think I'm more excited. I just have to survive not being with her tonight and we can be together for the rest of our lives'' I said to myself then I crawled into my bed and fell asleep, dreaming of Melody and our fast coming wedding.