Chapter 19

Donnie's POV

''Thank you sensei!'' I said as I bow, I was so excited because I had asked if Melody and I could get the day off tomorrow. Melody had recovered and we had been living normally for the past month but I wanted to take it a step further well two steps, I mean I wanted to have kids with her we had been together for almost a year and okay we were still young but sensei approved, I think he really wanted to be a granddad.

''Of course my son, I wish you luck, and be yourself''

''Hai, sensei!''

Before that though I wanted us to seal our relationship and love for one another so I had something special set up and I just needed sensei's approval and I had just got it. I quickly ran to the lab I just had to add the finishing touches to my 'gift' I had been working on it since Melody was fit to train again and I was almost done.

I added the last few touches and carefully placed inside of its special box and hid it. Melody was already in our room she had been tiered all day so I had told her I would be in soon but she was to just go ahead without me. I walked quietly in the room and saw she was fast asleep she looked so cute, her leopard ears twitched slightly as did her nose. Her face scrunched up a little then when I climbed in next to her and pulled her close to me it softened into a smile.

I smiled at my adorable girlfriend and thought about the next day. I was super nervous who wouldn't be but I was also excited and slightly scared to death, but I was positive that tomorrow would go well so I fell asleep with Melody wrapped up in my arms.

Melody's POV

I woke up to a soft voice calling my name, I smiled and opened my eyes slightly to see Donnie looking down to me smiling.

''Morning Donnie'' I said yawning a little and pecking him on the beak, he chuckled and smiled back down to me,

''Morning angel, sensei allowed us the day off today and I have a big surprise for you so we can leave after breakfast'' I looked at him slightly confused but nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up as Donnie went to the kitchen to make breakfast I was guessing, since Mikey and the others would be training still.

After breakfast Donnie and I started to walk around New York, the sun hadn't even risen yet we finally stopped, on the way here he had blind folded me and told me we were close. Donnie carefully took off my blindfold and what I saw before me took my breath away. The sun was just beginning to rise over the amazing skyline but before I could ask what was goin on Donnie walked in front of me and kneeled down on one knee. I stood silent as he took my paw and began to speak.

''Melody, you are an amazing mutant. Your beautiful, strong, smart and kind before I met you I thought I was destined to be alone forever but now I want to be with you, forever. You complete me you and I are meant for each other and I want this relationship to be taken to the next step so that why I want to ask...'' he pulled out a small violet box from his belt when he opened it I gasped and covered my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks, was this really happening,

''Will you Melody Saki, Marry me and forever become Mrs Melody Hamato?'' I looked into his face and jumped into his arms, I was so happy I didn't know what to say I just hugged him tight and started to cry and laugh at the same time, Donnie pulled away smiling slightly,

''Is that a yes?'' he asked chuckling slightly,

''Yes Donatello Hamato I will marry you!'' I said.

After that he kissed me a slipped the small amethyst ring on my finger, I could tell he made it himself the design was perfect and of course it was purple my favourite colour. He kissed me again and then headed back to the lair. When we told everyone the news of course Mikey started a party up and even master Splinter joined in on the party.

Best day ever!