Chapter 2

Ed's POV

"What's with her?" I say after the whistling died down.
"She'll know you're talking about her." Al warned, quietly. "The General said she could hear everything going on around the base, she can hear through walls!"

"That is true," the woman who you called Doc said. "(Y/N)'s been here a long time. She probably hasn't met kids her age for years. I wouldn't be surprised if she was listening right now." She said with a sense of pride.

"What do you mean 'hasn't seen kids her age'?" I asked "just how old is she? And how long has she been here?" I asked, confused. She couldn't be older than 17. She's childish from what I can tell. Skipping down the hallways and whistling.

"She's 15." Doc says "she brings a little drop of sunshine to Briggs. I wouldn't put it past a lot of the people here to kill you if you so much as hurt a hair on her head."

"She's 15!" I say.
"Yes, she grew up in this place. If you want to know how to survive here, ask her. She's quite childish, yes, but don't underestimate her."

"Why do you say that?" Al asked innocently, "she seems nice."

"She is nice, but once a couple years ago when (Y/N) was 13, a man came to visit the fort. He was amazed that a 13 year old girl could survive in this place. I guess he took quite a liking to her because he tried to force himself onto her."

At this point my eyes are wide. I feel like a kid waiting for their mom to finish a story,

what happened to her?" I ask, thinking the worst.

"I killed him." (Y/N) stated simply as she walked into the room. "And you know the best part? He didn't even know I was blind! He was so shocked, a little blind girl taking him down?! I amaze even in death!" She said bouncily, rocking from her heals to the balls of her feet. It's like she can't sit still.

I was so intrigued in the story, that I didn't even notice Doc had finished working on my automail.
"Ready to go?" (Y/N) said, seeming to look straight at me.

"Are you really blind?" I say without thinking.
"Brother!!" Al whisper screamed.
"No, it's fine," (Y/N) said with a smile still plastered on her face. "Most people don't believe me when I tell them anyway, but to answer your question, Ed. Yes, I am blind..."

An) hello my lovelies!!! Another chapter for the two people who have read this. Please tell your friends about my story and comment about what I can improve. I want to make this story as good as possible for all you wonderful people out there!

-Frost 💋